• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 entire RE5 plot revieled

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
not that impressed with resi evil 5..
is it just me or do most of the games end with a dramatic rocket launcher sequence.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
haha your like me ihadesss I felt the same way after I completed re5 it's exactly the same as re4 man. I did indeed notice, but its all about the gameplay.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol Ive completed it!! I did nay spoil nothing for myself. I'm glad I finnished it when I did as well coz this place has got tons of spoilers!!!

Hoady

LOL don't worry it was bruno in another topic he said at the end he was joking.:pinch:

aintnoscrub

Premium
weskerfan, you didnt have to open this topic, the title says it all.
so maybe your the dumb one, those who don't want it spoiled will stay away from this topic, however most dont even care

weskerfan

why you little.....

my apologies everyone,it seems we have another a-hole in the forum!!

i wouldnt have made this topic,if i didnt add a little spice!
im not the dumb one my friend,you are! nothing personal...(snort)

aintnoscrub

Premium
yeah fact of the matter is im not an "a-hole"
dont act as though im new here.
and erm, im not dumb either, that comment you just added was..
i don't really see why you have a problem with me..perhaps your just a lonely boy with an attitude problem..
well thats my guess anyways..NOTHING PERSONAL

Hoady

lol well your name is leon high possibility.Do you know what would be cool?If capcom made a competition where if you won they made your face into the game for an enemy or character.Yeah sounds stupid but they could like turn me into a zombie,or a guy that flips alot(and they'd give me massive guns like chris[arms]) that would be badass.

Billy would be great what other main people are there from the older games?Its Chris/Jill, Leon/Ada, Billy/Rebecca right?Or am i missing a crew?

weskerfan

im not lonly and i dont have a attitude problem!!

you are always gloating about this and that!

so arrogant!!

weskerfan

"i like to stic to the basic weapon and choose the harder difficulty,becouse im think im a bad ass,blah blah blah!!"

there is an example for you!

aintnoscrub

Premium
hmmm shame your actually thinking about someone else there not me..
oh BTW im sorry i thought this was a forum,,where people express there opinions, and talk about there progress in the games, and how good you are etc.

Top Bottom