• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 entire RE5 plot revieled

Hoady

I just read it all, i really didn't want to but i'm not going to play this game for months.Anyway it sounds insane lol.

Erikinho4

Damn I'mscared now xD, I want to press the link and read, butat the same time I want to play it without knowing!!xD going crazy!!!:p

Hoady

Put it this way man, if your going to be playing this in a week or very soon from now DO NOT READ IT.You will regret it very harshly haha.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The game is much better on co-op if your doing the story mode.. I'd also say if your a good at the game co-op would be awesome because of the full screen, if you play co-op split screen its abit harder to see... I was just playing some mercs co-op though... pretty good...

an hoady you read it, so what do you know everything... :p lol man...

weskerfan

it contains spoilers like,
who the bird woman is,
if wesker dies,
and much more,.

I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THAT YOU DO NOT READ IT!

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I saw the ending on youtube! I am not gonna tell if Wesker dies or not. But I can say this much that I found it hard to tell.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahaha When you see that on the game man.. the detail.. you see it hit him in the face lol but when you play you'll see how even he could probaly survive it. but I dunno!
If he's dead theres no more Resi yanno? so who knows. I reakon he lives. as always.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I dunno Lol, I watched it an I could not tell, Maybe it did miss, I geuss if it hit him it would of been alot more gory maybe haha, the violent part of me wishes the rocket went in his eye an ripped his head off clean but doubt it happend lol but none the less he got silenced.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Well I don't think it hit him, he survived. However Wesker looked very ****ed off now real angry but any way what's your opinion on the game and how fast did you finish it, what were the bonus games.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It took me an my friend about two days or even less, I'd say its like gear2 you could probaly do the game in a day if you was on it long enough but me an my mate went to a house party inbetween so when we finnished it we was hungover.
So.. a day an a half maybe?
bunus games... mercs, an erm theres some special features, one changes the hole shade of the game to like sepia tones ect, I dont think it's very good. but it's interesting for when you'd be a god at the game haha there's four shades all togeather dunno what they all are.
theres a libery too with portfolios for all the characters

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah he's awesome. Josh trained sheva apparently but he says shes better then him, she like a sister or something

Top Bottom