• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Embarrassing Playing 'Habits' in RE

wpstudart

I can't even Imagine having 658 eggs, My max of eggs, was like, 28. Or less. Another thing I remembered is that I used to get EVERY item I saw, like, when I saw "machine gun ammo" and I just had a pistol, I get it anyway.. When I remember this, I feel so Dumb :B

Nosophoros

So do you just stay at the farm/village the whole time? That's gotta get a little boring, althought it must pay off.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
wpstudart;47969 said:
Another thing I remembered is that I used to get EVERY item I saw, like, when I saw "machine gun ammo" and I just had a pistol, I get it anyway.. When I remember this, I feel so Dumb :B
That's not dumb at all, sell it for cash. Or was it a game that had no way of letting the player trade in stuff?

EternalImpaler;47970 said:
So do you just stay at the farm/village the whole time? That's gotta get a little boring, althought it must pay off.
It can be boring. ^_^ But the atmosphere there was good during day, and the hens was hilarious at times.
I put all three hens in the same area, then I could do other things and just keep an eye on the TV now and then. It's also exciting, like a lottery, to see if I get a gold egg. Yep it's crazy. :p

ResidentZelda

What a neat thread!

-If I play REmake I have to have all the lights on and stay away from windows lol.

-When I'm stuck in the game I usually get up, go to my computer and look for a walkthrough in youtube XD.

-Everytime I get an S rank I like to jump around saying "YEAH I GOT AN S RANK! YEAH!"

wpstudart

ResidentZelda;48021 said:
What a neat thread!

-If I play REmake I have to have all the lights on and stay away from windows lol.

-When I'm stuck in the game I usually get up, go to my computer and look for a walkthrough in youtube XD.

-Everytime I get an S rank I like to jump around saying "YEAH I GOT AN S RANK! YEAH!"

I was the same. Can't believe that, thought it was just me.

wpstudart

ResidentZelda;48646 said:
Small world eh? haha

It's :lol:

I remembered another thing, I used to always have more than a weapon, even the knife was a powerful weapon (in my mind). What I mean is like if I had a pistol, I had to have another weapon, even the knife counted. :blink:

ResidentZelda

What I mean is like if I had a pistol, I had to have another weapon, even the knife counted.
lol I ALWAYS discard it haha. What I also used to do was play it on easy all the time because I love having TONS of ammo lol! XD XD I just LOVE having 125 rounds of shotgun ammo even if I don't use it XD

CassidyAcid

I reload all.the.time.
It really annoys people, when I was playing 4 a couple of ganados came right up close, I fired two shots with a shotgun and then reloaded despite I still had like 4 bullets left xD. My friend was sort of freaking out going "WHYDYARELOADSTUPIDWOMAN!?"

I think its a sort of "comfort" thing.

And sometimes if something is face-to-face with me and I could easily kill it with one shot, I will for some unknown reason pull out my knife. No idea why I do that.

ResidentZelda

hahahaha You always reload? I'm the complete opposite I shoot and empty my gun and everytime I'm about to shoot, Leon starts loading and is usually a direct hit lol, I have died a lot of times because of that.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I do have a tendency to reload whenever I can as well. Just the other day my friend gave me sh*t for getting us killed whilst reloading in RE 5- how was I doing for ammo, you ask? 79/80. :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Often reloading your weapon is a good habit, except when you're in the middle of a battle.
I reload often, it's maybe one of the few good habits I have. :p

Top Bottom