• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DO you play alone or with others

Turo602

The King of Kings
When I was younger I'd watch my brother play the games but eventually I'd get to play them by myself. The recent titles on the otherhand we play cooperatively. We even sometimes play the older stuff side by side on our own television screens.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Usually alone, but occasionally I do splitscreen play with my friend Kyle in RE5.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Every game with local multiplayer so far I've played with my sister. I used to play all the classic games by myself... unless I got stuck.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Well i play the games with someone except for Resident evil 2 and Code Veronica X. Those two games i play them alone.

TJay

Premium
When I started playing Resident Evil as a young teenager, it was very much a social thing with friends & family. We'd take turns, or assign a whole game to somebody. One person might be reading/have a walk through guide (usually the official ones) handy in case we got stuck, it was kind of a team effort.

In more recent years, since I've moved away from home etc, it's been more something I do by myself. In fact I haven't even done a lot of co-op on the recent games.

I actually really miss the social aspect, so I recently moved the 360 into the dining room so the people I live with can join in or watch. Which has been nice.

Krusiv

It depends on the game. 5+6 I did single player once, but never again. Those games are more fun for me in co-op.

Revelations 1 I sometimes do Raid Mode co-op with a friend of mine who is also a big RE fan. Weekly Revelations 2 local co-op with the same friend has been a great experience so far.

Denzil22

Premium
I tend to like co-op more split screen some times if am playing with some one I know it's fun cuz you can communicate more easily than online.

umbra aeterna

My sister is my game partner and life partner.I hardly play online unless whooping ass in fighting games and playing resident evil online is breaking the code

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
I played RE 1,2,3 with my cousins. RE Zero, Outbreak, 4,5, and 6 with friends.
Re Rev 1 i played with randoms, and i'll probably do the same for RE rev 2.

I still remember when the PS2 had functioning online play. I actually got a full team of 4 people to play the final mission in Outbreak. But they all quit on me eventually and i failed because i became infected.

Top Bottom