• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Did anyone else really like steve burnside?

Evilbiel

Not my favorite, but I think he's very cool! XD can swear the hair emo, the guy is stylish, and for a boy of 17 years, can shoot, and fly the plane! I want to cosplay Steve! hehe

chrona kitty

Steve looks like Leon's c-virus cloned off-spring, which is why I hope he comes back (recloned) in Resident Evil 6.

Imagine. In Leon's scenario, he has to kill his high pitched hipster clone/son! Has Leon ever cried in the games? Not even a little manly tear? This could be the time his eyes finally water down!
I agree! ^-^ CAPCOM definetely gained some more Steve fans becuase of their little 'upgrade' for him in DSC. xD They made him look a lot like Leon though... But hey, that's never a bad thing, right? (;
kinda like a ginger Leon

Kratoz7

I didn't mind Steve. Although his attitude seemed a bit out of place at times with him laughing while things are looking really bad. But a lot of horror themed games and movies put in a character like that to break up the tension.

Top Bottom