• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dark Souls 3

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Yea after DkS1 they seem to have nerfed the lightning based miracles, especially the lightning/sunlight spear. But the sorceries and pyros are still decent. Although I don't see too many people using pyros anymore.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Agreed. Aside from weapon buffs, most any damaging spells are pretty rare to come across in PvP. It's more or less divided between Str and Dex for everyone.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I think ds2 had pvp and Combat mechanics right
You could play as pretty much all builds in that.

In ds3, it's whoever lands the first hit or has the faster weapon now

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Had a blast yesterday helping hosts fight off invaders. There was one host where another phantom and I had been summoned for over an hour and we had a ton of 3v3 duels and stuff. I was using the black knight gs, just love launching people into the air with that thing lol.

Prob the most fun I've had in this game yet. We should get a fight club going sometime guys. Used to have a weekly fc on DkS2 and it was always a laugh.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Had a blast yesterday helping hosts fight off invaders. There was one host where another phantom and I had been summoned for over an hour and we had a ton of 3v3 duels and stuff. I was using the black knight gs, just love launching people into the air with that thing lol.

Prob the most fun I've had in this game yet. We should get a fight club going sometime guys. Used to have a weekly fc on DkS2 and it was always a laugh.
BKUGS FTW

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium

Not surprised that they're considered the new meta. Look at the moveset. Charging attacks, spinning attacks, fire attacks and they are a pain in the ass to dodge.

Don't see them as much in pvp atm but when I do... :neutral:

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium

We're finally getting a Dark Souls remaster! It'll be released on PC, PS4, XB1 & Switch. It's gonna run at 60 fps (except for Switch), will have dedicated servers and it'll support up to 6 players online like DkS3.

Can't wait :D

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium

We're finally getting a Dark Souls remaster! It'll be released on PC, PS4, XB1 & Switch. It's gonna run at 60 fps (except for Switch), will have dedicated servers and it'll support up to 6 players online like DkS3.

Can't wait :D

The great scythe will be back in 60fps glory. I'm so hype :)

Top Bottom