• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Damnation/RE6 connections

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I doubt the tech is illegal...but what they're doin may be...I guess that depends on the laws around there...Beuracracy could be a problem in Africa...

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
I was thinking about the room full of stasis pods containing kidnapped people. But I'm sure they must have a bunch of tech they developed themselves and thats probably not legal.

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
After you mentioned the stasis pods, it got me thinking that Tricell is a lot stronger than we think. They're able to kidnap tens (maybe hundreds) of thousands of people, and not one word had been said. Even Chris and Sheva were shocked. I'm pretty sure Tricell has some suprises for us in Resident Evil 6........

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
After you mentioned the stasis pods, it got me thinking that Tricell is a lot stronger than we think. They're able to kidnap tens (maybe hundreds) of thousands of people, and not one word had been said. Even Chris and Sheva were shocked. I'm pretty sure Tricell has some suprises for us in Resident Evil 6........
It's very similar to Javier Hidalgo in RE: DC...i'm sure there is no connection...just pointing it out...

I was thinking about the room full of stasis pods containing kidnapped people. But I'm sure they must have a bunch of tech they developed themselves and thats probably not legal.
That...ya, lol...thats definetley illegal...but it just goes to show you how powerful TriCell is...Just like Hogwarts Dude said earlier...

T-Vaccinated Kid

That...ya, lol...thats definetley illegal...but it just goes to show you how powerful TriCell is...Just like Hogwarts Dude said earlier...

They deffinately have money and power. But who's to say they are richer and more powerful than Umbrella was? Its all about the influence they have over other powerful groups. I think if Tricell has people inside of the BSAA then they will have a chance. Actually I'm thinking its pretty likely that they do.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
They deffinately have money and power. But who's to say they are richer and more powerful than Umbrella was? Its all about the influence they have over other powerful groups. I think if Tricell has people inside of the BSAA then they will have a chance. Actually I'm thinking its pretty likely that they do.

I think the fight with TriCell is going to be a harder one than with Umbrella...

T-Vaccinated Kid

I think the fight with TriCell is going to be a harder one than with Umbrella...

I hope there is a game dedicated to fighting Tricell. Only a small part of Umbrella Chronicles was about an operation against Umbrella. And thats it. Now that the BSAA is around they are going on missions like that. I hope Tricell survives long enough to sell their B.O.W.s. Then we could have more games with stories like Operation Javier, and games with larger biohazards like Raccoon City and Kijuju.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I hope there is a game dedicated to fighting Tricell. Only a small part of Umbrella Chronicles was about an operation against Umbrella. And thats it. Now that the BSAA is around they are going on missions like that. I hope Tricell survives long enough to sell their B.O.W.s. Then we could have more games with stories like Operation Javier, and games with larger biohazards like Raccoon City and Kijuju.

See i think the BSAA will do operations like that, but i think the main job of the BSAA is to do operation like in Kijuju, small ones where bio weapons were sold on the black market...where no government can really contain the situation...

Top Bottom