• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Corrupt A Wish

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date

Torque

Your wish is granted. However upon realisation that there is more to life then it seems, a pharaoh comes along and makes you immortal thus not allowing you to die.

I wish my step parent would stop treating me like i'm a 5 year old.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Rathit;72388 said:
I wish I could die.
Your wish is already granted by nature, everything living can die. Since you wished for something that already was granted, you have to do the dishes.

Damn, crosspost.
@iSmooshU: Your step parent stops treating you like a 5 year old and start treating you like an infant.

I wish I could be sensible enough to do what I'm supposed to do, like going to bed now.

L

Lurker
Romero;72423 said:

I wish I could be sensible enough to do what I'm supposed to do, like going to bed now.

Your wish is granted, you go eat some KFC.

I wish I could go to the depths of hell as I wish and still come back to Earth.

Torque

Rathit;72456 said:
I wish I could go to the depths of hell as I wish and still come back to Earth.

Wish granted. However, due to a geometrical error, you are for no apparent reason sent to Uranus and have no way of returning to hell.

I wish my life would be a sh*tty life filled with misery and loneliness.

L

Lurker
Your wish is granted, but your life gets ****tier then expected and you kill yourself.

I wish I'd play half life source.

Torque

Your wish is granted, however due to technical problems, the game doesn't run and you are unable to play it any longer than 5 minutes.

I wish I could own my own gaming store.

We Are Ninja

Your wish is granted, however due to legal issues and licensing agreements, Sony and Microsoft refuse to allow you to sell their wares. Nintendo is leery of you as well, but they want your money. Your inventory is limited solely to Wii shovelware, such as Barbie and the Three Musketeers, BRATZ kids and M and M's Beach Party, and clunky Wii peripheral add-ons such as miniature tennis rackets and golf club extensions...

I wish I could find a pair of Air Jordan VI's in my size...

Mr Sunshine

Granted. Here are your shoes! 6 feet long and 90 kilos approximately! :p

I wish for complete global saturation.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Done. However, there was a little misunderstanding and you got complete global castration instead (hope you saw Wesker's va "outtakes").

I wish i could skip the next 2 months.

We Are Ninja

Done deal, homie. But you didn't specify wheter you wanted to skip two human months or two dog months, so I went with dog months since dogs are so cute and cuddly. You just went forward in time one year and two months in human time, bro.

I wish Resident Evil 6 would hurry up and come out...

Mr Sunshine

Granted. However the designers decided to follow a more first person shooter approach. Oh and Sheva gets killed by the way. :p

I wish for complete global.. castration!

bruno

Chief Researcher
Granted, but then there's no more babies, so you just doomed the whole humanity. You caused complete global... frustration!

I wish i could travel around the world.

tequila

Bottle Lover
Granted, but the plane you aboarded got raided by sky pirates!

I wish the world can live in peace......

bruno

Chief Researcher
Your wich is an order... but then everyone gets bored at being so peaceful and people start fighting again, and eventually, World War III begins...

I wish my pc wasn't so damn slow!

Mr Sunshine

Granted. It becomes so fast that it is impossible for the human eye to notice.

I wish for RE 6 to be a completely survival horror game

tequila

Bottle Lover
Wish is granted until Achmed arrives and blows into pieces!

I wish Capcom would make remakes of all of the RE games.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Capcom remakes all RE games, but then we'd all be so happy that our heads would explode.

I whish i were taller.

tequila

Bottle Lover
Granted but then you'll ACTUALLY reach the sky! :lol:

I wish I can reverse life 4 years back to freshman year of high school...

Torque

Granted. However due to time travelling difficulties, you skip forward to your 60's and live in an unknown cave in a distant desert.

I wish that whatever I want to come true, becomes true.

Top Bottom