• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Corrupt A Wish

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1428

This a game I saw off another forum that I wanted to bring here for fun. You basically corrupt the wish of the person above you (in other words, screw up the wish and turning it into something bad :p).

Guess I'll start,

I wish I could go to the moon.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
You don't have the money, connections or physical fitness to be allowed up there...is that what you mean? Lol

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah, you screwed my wish. So yeah now you wish for something.

D

Deleted member 1428

The money starts to grow on trees but since it has no leaves to breathe in the carbon dioxide, we all die of to much carbon.

I wish I had a pet snake.

wpstudart

You can't have a pet snake, she can kill you.

I want to be millionaire (who doesn't actually? :p)

D

Deleted member 1428

You become a millionare but Mr.Krabs comes and steals all the money and pinches your head off with his claws.

I wish I could have telekinesis. (And for those of you that don't know what it is, it is the ability to move objects wtb your mind.)

Hoady

Keen to try out your new powers you try to move a cliff but unfortunately it throws the earth into the sun.:confused:

I wish i had wookie slaves.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
ResidentZelda;52162 said:
You can't have slave wookies because I will take 'em all mwahahaha.

I wish I was in a videogame.

You're not 8-bit enough, sorry!

I wish that I wasn't scared of zombies (ironically I have kinemortophobia, although I love RE. It's a bitter world I live in lol)

D

Deleted member 1428

You lose your fear of zombies but turn into one and get shot in the head with a shotgun and die.

I wish I didn't have eczema.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
You can't afford soothing creams so you're stuck with it! And even if you could afford it, you don't have enough for a bus ticket to the pharmacy as well :p

I wish I could look like a model!

wpstudart

You can't because you're prettier than other models :p

I would like to the world be a place without problems.

D

Deleted member 1428

You get your wish but then the world turns boring and too easy so everyone blames it on you :lol: :p.

I wish I could have lots of pizza.

D

Deleted member 1428

Your rad skills cause death.

I wish I bad a big mansion.

Popo

you cant cause later you would infect it with zombies causing a biohazard

i wish i was a rockstar

D

Deleted member 1428

You get your wish but a tragic accident happens when all your fans go super mega ultra crazy and break through the locked doors and security guard lines and they all end up trampeling you to death trying to get your autograph.

I wish I wasn't allergic to tomatoes.

wpstudart

If you get your wish, you would die because the tomato that you would eat is toxic.

I Wish Michael Jackson was alive. This one is a tough one ;)

D

Deleted member 1428

He comes back alive but then goes nuts and kills you and then kills more people and then he commits suicide.

I wish I could morph.

Top Bottom