• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Corrupt A Wish

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tequila;74298 said:
I wish..... upon a star.
Granted, you are getting .....

I wish for a role in That '70s Show so I can make out with Donna and Jackie and get some fame.

We Are Ninja

Romero;74326 said:

Granted, you are getting .....

I wish for a role in That '70s Show so I can make out with Donna and Jackie and get some fame.

You got it. I'll get Donna from food services and Jackie from the custodial team. Together, they weigh approximately 800 lbs so you're guaranteed to have tons of fun.

I wish the PS3 didn't want to download something every time I booted it up or inserted a new game...

Hoady

The downloads are actually supressing a short fuse time bomb which eventually explodes releasing all the playstation characters into the world.You put up a good fight but Snake holds you down while Crash Bandicoot bites your throat.

I wish all xbox 360,wii,ps3 and computer gamers could all play the same games online together.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hoady;74373 said:
I wish all xbox 360,wii,ps3 and computer gamers could all play the same games online together.
And so it will be. But when all platforms are talking together, all the PC malvare will attack the consoles and wipe out your system.

I wish I could see into the future how the stock and currency markets are going.

Hoady

You look at the stock market and there happens to be only one currency,you find a dollar note and it shows a picture of an ape wearing a crown while impaling a human being.Being from another race your captured and put in a zoo.

I wish for the powers that they have in Dragon Ball Z.

We Are Ninja

^ Done deal. But you didn't say what powers... So, you can't do any of the chi/fireball stuff, but your hair turns yellow and stands straight up when you're angry. Oh and you feel comelled to yell A LOT during fights.

I wish I could take a trip to Japan.

Torque

Granted. Though instead of taking a single trip to Japan, you take a million trips to Japan spending all the money you earn to get there, therefore causing you to be broke and looking for work.

I wish I could push myself further in fitness training sessions

Hoady

You push so amazingly hard that you crap out your intestines.

I wish i could shoot a gun right now.

We Are Ninja

^ Done. But it's only a potato gun and your mom scolds you for getting potatoes all over the walls and makes you clean it all up.

I wish games were $49.99 again instead of $59.99...

We Are Ninja

SNPAL21;74426 said:
Granted, but tax price will be $10 =D

I wish more characters for "Mercenaries" are to be released.

Your wish has been granted. 100 new characters are released. But they're all palette swaps of Safari Chris and his zebra print suit. His suit now comes in orange, powder blue, fuschia, etc...

I wish today was Friday.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
We Are Ninja;74559 said:
I wish today was Friday.
Today is Friday but you get no pay for the skipped Tuesday.

I wish my sleeping pattern would be more like a pattern and less random.

Hoady

Granted.Your body not used to falling asleep at a normal time creates a blackhole and rips through time and space to your dreamworld which eventually engulfs the entire universe.

I wish i was a heroic man

Hoady

Granted!Turns out its ridiculously boring and you have to stay there for eternity.

I wish i had a cat

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Granted, but it decides it can't stand the sight of you and runs off to Tremor's house.

I wish for world love/world peace.

Top Bottom