• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Claire Redfield/ Mary Elizabeth Winstead or Ali Larter

domino29

PftU Spokesperson
Mary Winstead looks like the best option. She carries that Youthy look Claire had better than any of the other actresses.

hellgirl223

From Ali against Mary, I'd go for Mary. Even though, imo, mary's facial features does somehow resemble claire, she doesn't fully look like her but her face I think suits claire more than ali with claire; so I go for mary; from those 2 that is.

.. I also cannot see Mary as the bad ass gun wielding person, for some reason xD
But I can see the nice, kind side of her to Claire :3

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Alice Braga
but if that's not an option -Winstead.

Winstead looks the part, but I dunno if she could pull off the role. Claire's a tough cookie with lots of inner conflict despite the exterior. Pulling that off Claire-style would require some serious method acting.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Alice Braga? She's gorgeous but I don't see a resemblence with her and Claire.

Between those two I would have to say Mary looks the best, but I think Jessica Lowndes would be a good option as Claire too!

Claire-redfield-Darkside-chronicles.jpg

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Can Lowndes pull off the edge Claire has? She's got a pretty face, but can she pull off that ice eyes and the killer demeanor?

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
SpecPhotoshootJ.jpg
5xmwjl.jpg

JessicaShoppingAtIntuitionI.jpg

Me tinks she has the other actresses in this thread beat! I saw her in the movie Autopsy, and while the film isn't exactly amazing (though it does have Robert Patrick and Jenette Goldstein!) it was entertaining and she was also fun to watch; she definitely has a spunky/fun look and attitude, as well as a set of peepers! ;)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Lowndes's eyes is what gets me! Claire has always had this set of big blue eyes, and Lowndes has the same. But what matters is how the actress would look, dressed down. Claire doesn't get all dressed up and dolled up....she dresses comfortably. This is why I thought Ali Larter pulled it off pretty well...she looks alright dressed down. That, to me, is what made her Claire.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Jessica Lowndes... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbUpGoOjFWw&feature=related
Wow... but I find acting is much more than just looks. Larter doesn't bother me. She's down to Earth and likes what she does. They just need to make her a set burgandy hair.
I'm not terribly fond of Sienna Guillory as Jill though. I think they could've found someone better suited for the role. She appears too "clunky" for the role. It's obvious she's out of her skin for it. Larter on the other hand fell right in.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'm not terribly fond of Sienna Guillory as Jill though. I think they could've found someone better suited for the role. She appears too "clunky" for the role. It's obvious she's out of her skin for it. Larter on the other hand fell right in.

I agree. In my opinion, Sienna looked the part..she just didn't fit it as far as being Jill. She was a little too much of a bitch - and we all know that Jill is tough, but not quite like she's portrayed in the movies. I agree on Larter as well, she fell right into the role perfectly. I had my doubts about her in Extinction..but she's started to grow on me.

revilmovie

Mary can be smooth and independent at the same time.
Never thought that Ali was a good choice for Claire.
Jessica is beautiful and good actress.

nradams

Niki
I really like how Ali portrayed Claire in Extinction because it shows how she would go out of the way just to make sure that everyone around her is ok. But Mary Elizabeth Winstead might also be a good choice, I just have to wonder if she could act her out as well.

KennedyShot02

I'm going to vote neither. Ali Larter really doesn't look like Claire at all, and Mary's face kind of annoys me.
Just noticed this thread. I would have to Vote Ali Larter Cause Honestly I just outright can't Stand Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Perfect way to word it Femme LOL

Top Bottom