• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Claire Redfield/ Mary Elizabeth Winstead or Ali Larter

revilmovie

which actress would you want to interpret the Claire in the movies?

Mary

OgAAAM4S0P4YeXCry2_O_U7GwudhxF-g-0BPvWNMwo_MqjFVp0PNcizo7_ILwdKNR1syYNgW_70JydhfyK-cTal1v_oAm1T1UPJ9ayf2zEzCJMPlR8FnGvsBbVmr.jpg
OgAAAPaGhzbHnwrCyGPXKENyH5-GV7FLlk0X0h7umSV_hq0olH6ZU7s3hjlhXrWJWTAPTVyPdimaj9CMDyJ3ReEyNG4Am1T1UMK5QwYDUbCowio0UX4Pk71d4De-.jpg
OgAAAN16D4Oxx-yEsMo-9CywVuN3uxoBKDXRs-kWhZpgmX91AmW0L68ZwxlQOdNOduv4TdwT7cWSNf3qsMu7E6nrw_QAm1T1UKEzjgejfYq5mqw555uEORtnMNAw.jpg

Ali

Ali-Larter_375x500_130807_01.jpg
ResEvil_c.jpg

LordGolbez

In My Honest Opinion Mary Looks More The Part. I Really Didn't See Ali As Claire With The Blonde Hair So My Vote Goes To Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I say Mary Elizabeth Winstead would be a better Claire because she looks just like Claire. Ali on the other hands does look like a little bit like Claire, but Mary Elizabeth Winstead looks more like Claire.

Mr Sunshine

@revilmovie: You know, you could have promoted your youtube videos without making them look like vs threads! LoL

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
It's a very nice video, by the way; though I must agree with LFF that there is just something about her that seems...off - not in a bad way just not very Claire-like. She looks too innocent, like she'd completely fall apart and be useless in a survival horror situation - most definitely not a survivor.

revilmovie

It's a very nice video, by the way; though I must agree with LFF that there is just something about her that seems...off - not in a bad way just not very Claire-like. She looks too innocent, like she'd completely fall apart and be useless in a survival horror situation - most definitely not a survivor.
watch "Die Hard 4.0", She it gets the balance right between these two factors.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
We must remember that the games and movies are set, in a manner of speaking, in different universis from each other...now as far as looks go i still choose Mary...but remember that Claire as a character from the movies DOES NOT have to be like Claire from the games...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I was alright with Ali Larter, until I saw Mary LOL. Mary looks a WHOLE lot more like Claire! I think I'm gonna have to go with Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ

Yeah, she looks a little too teeny, a little useless and she looks like someone who'd run away from zombies while screaming, just to be killed by some others. Claire just looks badass, she looks teeny. But anything better than Ali Larter :3

revilmovie

Yeah, she looks a little too teeny, a little useless and she looks like someone who'd run away from zombies while screaming, just to be killed by some others. Claire just looks badass, she looks teeny. But anything better than Ali Larter :3

Well I'm more to Mary than the Ali who is playing the puppy to be Alice, I mean Milla.
Want it back to Ali independent, mature and intelligent woman.

Top Bottom