• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Chapter which Sheva bothered you the most?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I don't remember the numerical stuff, but definately the fight with Wesker/Jill...that one is ridiculous on Pro. Trust me, see for yourself, if you dare.

Sheva is a dumb slut anyway. JK, but seriously, I hate playing a game that was meant for so much more. So dissapointing. I play CVX and RE6 and see how awesome the Chris/Wesker fued was, as well as how awesome Chris' File is post Wesker's death, and I can't help but be extremely dissapointed with RE5. His death, everything. Although his death was a blessing after what they did to his character. Particularly the change of voice, from Richard "Awesome" Waugh to DC "Two initials and a last name" Douglas...awful.

RESheva_Alomar

We're partners, to the end
First of all, the problem with re5 is the A.I., It isn't Sheva. Try and play with chris on pro. Or in fact, try Desprate escape

I was Josh and Jill was the A.I... omg I wanted to just kill that dumb broad for making me die sooo much ( I don't hate jill, so don't cry get all too senstive jill fans lol)

So next time, don't blame a character. It isn't her fault

The A.I is just BAD

Champloo

I honestly never had problems with her, guess I just learned how her AI operates. I would give her ONE weapon which was either a handgun or machine gun, 2 spaces of her own ammo, a space for 5 grenades for me, and the rest would be healing items. After that she was a great AI partner, even better than my AI partners in RE6.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Sheva never really bothered me... I just always thought that once Chris and Sheva found Jill, Jill should have continued with the rest of the game with Chris and Sheva should have met up with Doug or Josh, whatever his name was to find the helicopter.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Chapters 2-3 and 3-1 and I'll tell you why:

Sheva: Where are you Josh?

Which implies: Josh is very important to me, just like Jill is to Chris, and I will climb any fence, look under any rock and go to the ends of the earth to find him!

Two seconds later...

Sheva: Look around, we should both get the hell out of here!

Which implies: Screw Josh and my people, I'm outta here.

Three seconds later...

Sheva: The woman in the data-file? Are you even sure it's the same person!?

Which, in conjunction with her last statement, implies: You should bail on the person you care about too!

Two seconds after that...

Sheva: Wait! You're not going alone. These are my people dying here, I can't just turn my back and walk away, we're partners to the end and all that jazz!

Which implies: Forget everything I just said because I don't know what I'm going to do! IS THAT PIZZA!? Let's stop at Domino's first, Chris, I'm hungry.

I'm sorry but Sheva is supposed to be a professional and Chris even realizes it too as he calls her on it. Ashley has a right to be annoying as she's just an average person thrown into this situation but Sheva? Sheva is supposed to be a BSAA agent who handles bioweapons all the time, even has her own personal stake in this as this **** is going down in her own home, one of her best friends - a brother figure or love interest or whatever - is missing and his team is dead AND apparently her parents died because of bioweapons yet she's just as flaky as Ashley is? Yeah, some thing's wrong there.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
there was not one chapter that (A.I.) Sheva was not annoying, nor a bother. (A.I.) Sheva was actually quite good, helpful at that too :)

Aleck

Biohazard
Chapters 2-3 and 3-1 and I'll tell you why:

Sheva: Where are you Josh?

Which implies: Josh is very important to me, just like Jill is to Chris, and I will climb any fence, look under and rock and go to the ends of the earth to find him!

Two seconds later...

Sheva: Look around, we should both get the hell out of here!

Which implies: Screw Josh and my people, I'm outta here.

Three seconds later...

Sheva: The woman in the data-file? Are you even sure it's the same person!?

Which, in conjunction with her last statement, implies: You should bail on the person you care about too!

Two seconds after that...

Sheva: Wait! You're not going alone. These are my people dying here, I can't just turn my back and walk away, we're partners to the end and all that jazz!

Which implies: Forget everything I just said because I don't know what I'm going to do! IS THAT PIZZA!? Let's stop at Domino's first, Chris, I'm hungry.

I'm sorry but Sheva is supposed to be a professional and Chris even realizes it too as he calls her on it. Ashley has a right to be annoying as she's just an average person thrown into this situation but Sheva? Sheva is supposed to be a BSAA agent who handles bioweapons all the time, even has her own personal stake in this as this **** is going down in her own home, one of her best friends, a brother figure or love interest or whatever, is missing and his team is dead AND apparently her parents died because of bioweapons yet she's just as flaky as Ashley is? Yeah, some thing's wrong there.

Oh Noooo....You just made me question Sheva's character! Arghh! So now I'm wondering if she had a crush on Chris or something? Isn't that always the case? Look at Jessica from Revelations, she was all over him there. And Sheva, well now she always gave me those vibes, but now this sort of confirms it...:eek:

Top Bottom