• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Casting Suggestion!

revilmovie

Luis Sera: Johnny Depp
OgAAADFo7dlO6JtV1gi6InlldNaaP-OdJYEApr12s4fXwFvwUEjrvhHdebDz-sW6AxmskHovOvwjF03ZAKW3OTob0eUAm1T1UEOSaPGuleQ2U9S_tOoFjQNbTlP7.jpg

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Edward Norton for me is perfect for the role, he is a chameleon, his performance is impeccable.

I think the voice would be close enough with him too....I'm still liking Duchovny though. I think that Norton is possibly too much of an A list actor, for such a small character, at least small in his roles in the games.

@Killer, I might have to check it out a bit then. I mean, X-Files was such a good show. Each episode was just as good as the last.:)

Depp is Perfect for Luis. Hopkins for Spencer? I could possibly see that.

revilmovie

I think the voice would be close enough with him too....I'm still liking Duchovny though. I think that Norton is possibly too much of an A list actor, for such a small character, at least small in his roles in the games.

@Killer, I might have to check it out a bit then. I mean, X-Files was such a good show. Each episode was just as good as the last.:)

Depp is Perfect for Luis. Hopkins for Spencer? I could possibly see that.

But I think the complex character and an actor of this level as well as Anthony Hopkins would bring a respect for the saga.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
But I think the complex character and an actor of this level as well as Anthony Hopkins would bring a respect for the saga.

I loved your suggestions up until Johnny Depp and Tony Hopkins entered the picture. Not that they don't look the part because they certainly do, but you'd never see Depp or Hopkins or any other 'A-lister' for that matter, touch the series with a ten-foot pole.

Oh, I just noticed Spike already pointed that out.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I loved your suggestions up until Johnny Depp and Tony Hopkins entered the picture. Not that they don't look the part because they certainly do, but you'd never see Depp or Hopkins or any other 'A-lister' for that matter, touch the series with a ten-foot pole.

I'm sure someone would if the role was offered to them...i think the reason they don't have any A-Listers is because they'd steal the glory from Milla...and Milla and Anderson can't have that...I don't know for sure of course, it just seems like Anderson wants Milla to have all the attention in the movies and her being his wife probably dosnt help that...Btw, don't go getting the impression that i don't like Milla, because i've seen her in a lot of other movies and i actually really like her...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking

Depp tries to be such a wierdo, it almost seems like he might...

Hopkins...never. I love Hopkins, but I seriously doubt he would ever be in an RE movie.

Indeed, no A-listers. I mean, that's been true up til this point too.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Depp tries to be such a wierdo, it almost seems like he might...

Hopkins...never. I love Hopkins, but I seriously doubt he would ever be in an RE movie.

Indeed, no A-listers. I mean, that's been true up til this point too.

He might take the role you mean?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
He might take the role you mean?
Hopkins? No, I mean, it's something that's been true up to this point, and there isn't really anything that would imply otherwise.

Especially since the movies overall seem to be going downhill. I mean, how about the box office results, are they doing good there?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hopkins? No, I mean, it's something that's been true up to this point, and there isn't really anything that would imply otherwise.

Especially since the movies overall seem to be going downhill. I mean, how about the box office results, are they doing good there?

I meant Depp taking the role...were you saying he may do it...but actually RE has done fairly well in the box office, and Afterlife was a huge hit actually...being the most grossing RE movie yet...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I meant Depp taking the role...were you saying he may do it...but actually RE has done fairly well in the box office, and Afterlife was a huge hit actually...being the most grossing RE movie yet...

Damn, I actually thought you might have been talking about Depp but I went with Hopkins.:)

But yeah, I just meant how he tries to set himself apart from the norm. He likes to play wierd roles, Ed Scissor Hands, Jack Sparrow, etc, etc.

I'm just saying that he looks the role more than anyone else, and he has a knack for doing the unexpected stuff.

Not sure that's enough to say he would play Luis...but....

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Damn, I actually thought you might have been talking about Depp but I went with Hopkins.:)

But yeah, I just meant how he tries to set himself apart from the norm. He likes to play wierd roles, Ed Scissor Hands, Jack Sparrow, etc, etc.

I'm just saying that he looks the role more than anyone else, and he has a knack for doing the unexpected stuff.

Not sure that's enough to say he would play Luis...but....

Well not to mention a role as Luis would be more a cameo role anyway...sorta like Bill Murry's role in zombieland...another movie that didnt have any A-List actors...well, i don't know many people who consider Woody Harrelson A-List, even though he really is a talent...but Depp may do it just because it'd be a little part where he is, as you said, doing something wierd...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well not to mention a role as Luis would be more a cameo role anyway...sorta like Bill Murry's role in zombieland...another movie that didnt have any A-List actors...well, i don't know many people who consider Woody Harrelson A-List, even though he really is a talent...but Depp may do it just because it'd be a little part where he is, as you said, doing something wierd...

Oh yeah, I completely forgot, how small Luis' role was anyway. How many scenes did he even have, 3, maybe, plus one more in Separate Ways.

It would pretty much be a cameo.

Harrelson...yeah, probably not A list...but still one of those really well known actors. Possibly like a Christopher Walken.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Not bad, but perhaps a little too A-list. The person that voiced Excella, also did the motion capture for her too. So there is someone that looks, and sounds exactly like her, that'd be my choice.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Oh yeah, I completely forgot, how small Luis' role was anyway. How many scenes did he even have, 3, maybe, plus one more in Separate Ways.

It would pretty much be a cameo.

Harrelson...yeah, probably not A list...but still one of those really well known actors. Possibly like a Christopher Walken.

Oh i LOVE Chrisopher Walken...Andn Harrelson...they both sit really well with me...oh how i wish there was a spot for Walken in RE lol...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
They could just make an eccentric character like Walken. Somebody like Harrelson from Zombie Land would be cool too.

Like Harrelson from Zombieland...you mean a raving lunatic with a death wish, vengance, and a Twinki on his mind lol...na, i think it'd actually be pretty cool...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Like Harrelson from Zombieland...you mean a raving lunatic with a death wish, vengance, and a Twinki on his mind lol...na, i think it'd actually be pretty cool...

Something like that. Just the traveling around aspect would be cool. Even similar to Extinction, with the buses and groups.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Something like that. Just the traveling around aspect would be cool. Even similar to Extinction, with the buses and groups.

So maybe the RE reboot..or REboot that might happen will be better and more akin to what we want in RE movies...

Top Bottom