• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Billy Coen or Chris Redfield

REGirlfan

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=106.msg6339#msg6339 date=1205800508]
it could be like that. or to make things simple, wesker kill ada in an instant.
[/quote]

nah...lol it's not weskers style to get his hands dirty...unless it's really worth it...Ada wont be hard to track.So he will hire men to get her for him..if u haven't noticed wesker don't trust ada,he always one step ahead of her.

alonecrow

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=106.msg6353#msg6353 date=1205905971]
nah...lol it's not weskers style to get his hands dirty...unless it's really worth it...Ada wont be hard to track.So he will hire men to get her for him..if u haven't noticed wesker don't trust ada,he always one step ahead of her.
[/quote]

wesker always one step ahead.. including from jill and chris..

and by the way, we're getting out of the topic now..

alonecrow

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=106.msg6368#msg6368 date=1206033292]
its ok by me i mean its my thread lol. but i think i want to see billy again he has alot of potential
[/quote]

everyone has potential in RE girl.. including us. lol

REGirlfan

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=106.msg6372#msg6372 date=1206094776]
everyone has potential in RE girl.. including us. lol
[/quote]

yes i know lol...i mean like as a regular on the RE series ;)

Ronman

Chris is getting old =/. I kind of like playing as Leon, his cheesy dialogue is just what i need =).

alonecrow

[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=106.msg6936#msg6936 date=1211991181]
No-one really knows what happened to Billy or where he went so he may well make an apearence. Lets hope heh?
[/quote]

if RE5 has nothing to do with umbrella, there's a chance he will be there..

GamingMaiden

(SPOILER!)

Remember in Resident Evil Zero, the place where all the murders happened was in Africa (The murders that Billy got arrested for but didn't do...) So he could be there to "atone for his sins" or what not. :/

alonecrow

^
that chance is big...
although i wonder why he would back to africa just to atone his sin.. he didn't do it right?

GamingMaiden

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=106.msg7247#msg7247 date=1214012859]
^
that chance is big...
although i wonder why he would back to africa just to atone his sin.. he didn't do it right?
[/quote]
Yeah, but there could be a side of Billy that feels like it's partially his fault in some way...? Maybe that he feels like he needs to atone for his team's sins? I
m not sure but I'm betting it's something like that.

alonecrow

until now, there's no slightest clue about other character in the game.. even sherry and wesker, both of the was confirmed to be in the game, never make an appearance in the trailer..

REGirlfan

they dont need to make a apperance in the trailer...its just a trailer sherry is in the game so is wesker showing them will be showing to much at this time

Top Bottom