• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Billy Coen or Chris Redfield

alonecrow

barry and billy is not the "true" main characters, i think.
and it looks like they're not really popular among fans, since chris is popular beside leon.

RE4

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=106.msg4403#msg4403 date=1201492653]
barry and billy is not the "true" main characters, i think.
and it looks like they're not really popular among fans, since chris is popular beside leon.
[/quote]

That pretty much sums this thread up. Nice post.

REGirlfan

claire to but people would want to play them and get to know them if they give them a chance and billy is a main character on RE0 if it was not for him rebecca would have died ???

alonecrow

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=106.msg4506#msg4506 date=1201562275]
claire to but people would want to play them and get to know them if they give them a chance and billy is a main character on RE0 if it was not for him rebecca would have died ???
[/quote]

i know he is a main character in RE0.
what i mean that billy is not the "real" main characters for the whole series.
he has nothing to do with umbrella directly (he said he's over with umbrella, and has no relationship between other main characters (jill, chris, claire, leon, barry).

REGirlfan

just because he said hes done with it dont mean umbrella can find him...ya know....but now that the say "umberlla" is finished when its not...and the story has gone from zombies to just a unknown virus the characters can change like barry ya know.. 8)

alonecrow

well, i believe umbrella is finished for now.
at least until wesker revive it again.
beside, i think nobody knows he was in RE0, since rebecca said that she will report that Lt. Billy Coen was KIA..

RE4

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=106.msg4642#msg4642 date=1201684676]
well, i believe umbrella is finished for now.
at least until wesker revive it again.
beside, i think nobody knows he was in RE0, since rebecca said that she will report that Lt. Billy Coen was KIA..
[/quote]

Umbrella isn't done. In RE4 during the cutscene when you have a battle with Krauser and have to press the reaction buttons he mentions his plans were dedicated to Umbrella. Leon then wonders what he means and and Krauser replies with a "I almost let it slip." response. Ada also works for Wesker who in Assignment Ada releases the info about trying to rebuild Umbrella again. Something is up and I hope we find out in either RE5 or the title after that.

alonecrow

[quote author=RE4 link=topic=106.msg4741#msg4741 date=1201835716]
Umbrella isn't done. In RE4 during the cutscene when you have a battle with Krauser and have to press the reaction buttons he mentions his plans were dedicated to Umbrella. Leon then wonders what he means and and Krauser replies with a "I almost let it slip." response. Ada also works for Wesker who in Assignment Ada releases the info about trying to rebuild Umbrella again. Something is up and I hope we find out in either RE5 or the title after that.
[/quote]

yeah, we know after RE4 umbrella is not really finished. but for now, let it lay down for a while until wesker revive it again, and make things more interesting..

REGirlfan

yeah i guess but i think ada has other plans for wesker lol we all cant forget about her she really not crazy about wesker.

alonecrow

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=106.msg4935#msg4935 date=1202070413]
yeah i guess but i think ada has other plans for wesker lol we all cant forget about her she really not crazy about wesker.
[/quote]

okay.. let's talk about this.
what do you think ada's suprise to wesker at the end of RE4?

REGirlfan

well i know for a fact she aint going to give wesker the sample she took...she is keeping it for herself...she probly give wesker a fake and continue her ideas for the sample.ADA's words was "I have other plans,I always do things my way"

alonecrow

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=106.msg4958#msg4958 date=1202095425]
well i know for a fact she aint going to give wesker the sample she took...she is keeping it for herself...she probly give wesker a fake and continue her ideas for the sample.ADA's words was "I have other plans,I always do things my way"
[/quote]

nice theory.
i think that ada must work something on that sample. maybe she add and adjust something to that sample.. so, that sample won't give wesker anything.

REGirlfan

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=106.msg4995#msg4995 date=1202123014]
nice theory.
i think that ada must work something on that sample. maybe she add and adjust something to that sample.. so, that sample won't give wesker anything.
[/quote]

Lol yeah but wesker is very intellengent and many ways it won't take long for him to realize it's a fake....then he will have ada tracked down...and that will be another RE game to look out for, called "RE:Ada's Betrayal" or "RE:Weskers hunt"

Lololol...

alonecrow

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=106.msg6334#msg6334 date=1205782057]
Lol yeah but wesker is very intellengent and many ways it won't take long for him to realize it's a fake....then he will have ada tracked down...and that will be another RE game to look out for, called "RE:Ada's Betrayal" or "RE:Weskers hunt"

Lololol...
[/quote]

it could be like that. or to make things simple, wesker kill ada in an instant.

alonecrow

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=106.msg6342#msg6342 date=1205802200]
that sounds more like it him killing ADA 8)
[/quote]

hmm... i'm sure he's more capable than killing her.

alonecrow

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=106.msg6349#msg6349 date=1205809946]
maybe he will just do the same as he always does
[/quote]

and it's just like....?

Top Bottom