• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Best one liner so far

black 93

(spoilers) i know its not exactly a new line, but at the end when barry tells the girls to get in the chopper and moira says " are you sure dont need me?" Barry says " il always need you, but for now, i have THIS!" and pulls out his magnum.. Holy **** i had to stop myself jumping up and down!. I always thought bazza was overated, but godamn after playing this game he is now up there on the badass scale. My faith in capcom is almost restored, now we just need an RE7 with jill and to find out what the hell happened to her after 5.

Last edited:

RedPanda

4x the awesome
There are so many good ones it's hard to tell. Though some of my personal favorites are (Ep 3 spoilers on the first one)
Neil: I did what I thought was right.
Claire: It wasn't.
Some seriously A level scripting right there, and there's also
Claire: Oversee this!
But those are just some of the ones I haven't seen mentioned. Honestly it's all pretty great in a "*shaking my head* I can't believe they just went there" kind of way.

Leons-sexy-hair

I need brain - two chains the zombie
Lol I cant remember the exact quote but when claire was worried about Neil moira was actin snarky like she should worry more about Natalia hah. I got a jealous vibe from Moira.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Not all one liners, but some of my favourite quotes.

"I think that's a really great idea I'm not going to try."- Moira

"Then go search for the food you like. Snake, rat, hare... Maybe you find wild hamburger!"- Evgeny

"I run fast. Gym membership." - Neil

"Some greasy, chopper repairing voodoo magic." - Gabe

"And we all had a blast." - Claire

"Oversee this!" - Gabe and Claire

"Truueeee or falllssseeee?" - Alex

"Just between you and me, if you have any pictures of the captain when he was younger, I'd sure love to see them! I hear he was very different back then, but he won't show us anything..." - Piers

"Oobo-robo?" - Natalia

"She seems like a bear on the edge." - Dark Natalia

"A cage went in search of a bird. But now, the bird is gone. The bird has changed. *Weird giggle thing*." - Natalex xD

"Come out from behind that glass so I can choke a god." - Moira

Last edited:

Light_One5

Not a one-liner but one from the Good ending! When Claire appears in the chopper.
<spoiler>
Moira - F*** yeah;
Claire - Moira, I'm so sorry, you were in trouble and - ;
Moira - You came back with a chopper and a sniper rifle, and that's awesome, so shut up!;
</spoiler>

Last edited:

Denzil22

Premium
Not sure if these are one liners but here are some of my favorite Barry quotes:

"Who's the master of unlocking now, huh?"
"I've had my fill of mansions"
"I'll always need you, but for now: I have THIS"
Really like how they made so many links to the old games with Barry

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Here's a tip also for Revelations 2 drinking game:
Take a shot every time Barry says "baby" or Moira curses.
Good luck! You'll get drunk faster than you'd notice.

Actually the best drinking game would be to take a shot every time Natalia says the word "Monster"!
"The Monster's are coming"
"Look Barry, a monster!"
"There's a monster over there"
"MONSTER!"
"Oh noes! Munster!"
"Look out, monsters!"

LMAO I promise you that you will black out with this one. Also don't do it on co-op. Your friend will send you on a one way trip to the hospital! XD

Top Bottom