• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Best one liner so far

Denzil22

Premium
there's been a few good lines so far by some of the charicters moira for example
(of course this factory has to be a ****ed up factory) or Clair's terrosave was supposed to help people it's in the name God dam it what do you thinks the best so far.

Vexed

Everything Moira says is gold. She's one of my new Spirit Animals.

I'm not entirely sure why, maybe just the delivery but I burst out laughing at :

Claire's "That's nice, where's Neil!?" interruption of Alex and her insane "poetic" ramblings. Claire ain't got time for your bullsh*t honey.

On re-plays of EP3 I may or may not have been adding "B*tch!" to the end of that sentence out loud.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Yeah, I'm really loving Moira's dialogue. I've heard a lot of people complain that she doesn't talk like a real person, and I challenge those people to spend an afternoon with my family to see how wholly fu<king wrong they really are. xD I agree with @Vexed on the Spirit Animal nature of Moira Burton. Both of the Burtons, really!

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Yeah, I'm really loving Moira's dialogue. I've heard a lot of people complain that she doesn't talk like a real person, and I challenge those people to spend an afternoon with my family to see how wholly fu<king wrong they really are. xD I agree with @Vexed on the Spirit Animal nature of Moira Burton. Both of the Burtons, really!

Those people clearly haven't met my family. xD

Vexed

Totally. I swear like a sailor (which I learned from my mother) and I can only imagine I'd be ten times worse if I were in her situation. It's like her coping mechanism. Some people trapped on an island with mutant monstery things would scream and cry, some would get super serious and focused like Claire and some people would, evidently talk about marital aids and moist barrels of intercourse. And I for one am all for it.

Don't know who's seen the Season Finale trailer yet but I about lost it at

Barry calling Alex "She-Wesker!" It's so monumentally lame and one of the reasons I love Barry. He just says the most ridiculous crap so much and in a way that's so Dad-like and endearing.

sbr999

Moira's lines are so hilariously bad and unnatural that they are good.

But the best oneliners obviously belong to Barry imo, especially those with RE1 references.

Who's the master of unlocking now huh?
I'll always need you. But for now...I have THIS

Here's a tip also for Revelations 2 drinking game:
Take a shot every time Barry says "baby" or Moira curses.
Good luck! You'll get drunk faster than you'd notice.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Totally. I swear like a sailor (which I learned from my mother) and I can only imagine I'd be ten times worse if I were in her situation. It's like her coping mechanism. Some people trapped on an island with mutant monstery things would scream and cry, some would get super serious and focused like Claire and some people would, evidently talk about marital aids and moist barrels of intercourse. And I for one am all for it.

Don't know who's seen the Season Finale trailer yet but I about lost it at

Barry calling Alex "She-Wesker!" It's so monumentally lame and one of the reasons I love Barry. He just says the most ridiculous crap so much and in a way that's so Dad-like and endearing.
me too i swear like sailer too its problem sometimes lol

Denzil22

Premium
I am thinking hopping that the best line will be in episode 4 I am hoping Barry gets a few more lines to add to his classics

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I've only played episode one, but so far, I really lost it with excitement when Claire said, "It's a lot more reliable than any person." That was the best for me.

Top Bottom