• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

American Adults...!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
He said he would better the economy, that means more work for every one else. I dont expect him to do anything for me personally, just to help every one else is what is important.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
He said he would better the economy, that means more work for every one else. I dont expect him to do anything for me personally, just to help every one else is what is important.
everyone wants to help the economy its no ones intention to hurt the economy the people of the united states thought obama would help the economy more then romney

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
How'd he say he was going to do that?
he had a 5 step plan heres the plan

What America needs is jobs. Lots of jobs. I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs. It has 5 steps:
  1. By 2020, North America will be energy independent by taking full advantage of our oil and coal and gas and nuclear and renewables.
  2. Give our fellow citizens the skills they need for the jobs of today and the careers of tomorrow. When it comes to the school your child will attend, every parent should have a choice, and every child should have a chance.
  3. Make trade work for America by forging new trade agreements. And when nations cheat in trade, there will be unmistakable consequences.
  4. Cut the deficit and put America on track to a balanced budget.
  5. Champion SMALL businesses, America's engine of job growth. That means reducing taxes on business, not raising them. It means simplifying and modernizing the regulations that hurt small business the most. And it means that we must rein in the skyrocketing cost of healthcare by repealing and replacing Obamacare.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
How'd he do again in terms of small business development when he was Gov. of Massachusetts? If I remember correctly from the debates he ranked around 48 out of 50 states? ;)

LordGolbez

I can't believe he actually won. What did he ever do besides end the war at the end of his term? Of course ending a war is a big deal but it seems like that's all he did. Both my parents did'nt really care but I was mad cause I wanted Romney to win, since Ron Paul didn't make it.
I'm sorry but did you even pay attention to what all the man accomplished? Granted he didn't get everything done that he wanted and I was for Gary Johnson myself but because he wasn't on the ticket everywhere I voted for Obama.

No I dont work, but I have experienced how this world works (I am in High school) And if I were working I would have still voted for romney.
I'm sorry but until you have to cover your own bills and trudge to work everyday, you have no idea how the world works.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I'm just going to say this, and I know a few people are not going to like what I'm about to say, but I am glad Obama has been re-elected.

To me, I think Romney can't be a good U.S. President. I heard him say that he promised a few things, to which Obama also said but Obama said them first. Second, I found Romney to be a liar and I noticed the times when he either said something was good but really they weren't and I noticed he contradicted himself a few times (Like saying that Rich families should be taxed when he himself was born into a rich family.). Then there was that one thing Romney said sometime either early or mid this year, it was something about low class people, but I couldn't really remember exactly it was, but lets just say that I highly disagreed on that and a lot of people disagreed on it.

I asked my friends at school who would they vote if they could (Me and my friends couldn't because we're not old enough, except for one but more than likely he didn't vote, and me and my best friend, me and her are a few months too young to vote) and they said that they would vote for neither, but they say that if they had to choose one they would choose Obama because they thought that Romney was liar.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Second, I found Rommney to be a liar
Good luck with ever finding a candidate who isn't telling lies. I think you will either vote for a liar or be one of the many home-sitters. :)

but they say that if they had to choose one they would choose Obama because they thought that he was liar.
Lol, I guess you mean to say that they would vote for Obama because Romney is a liar.

Fact-checkers have found both Romney and Obama to lie. I don't recall the details but I think most of the lies were related to industry and jobs.

-------------------------
Obama owe a big "thank you" to Donald Trump, he helped Obama quite a lot. :p

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Lol, I guess you mean to say that they vote for Obama because Romney is a liar.

Fact-checkers have found both Romney and Obama to lie. I don't recall the details but I think most of the lies were related to industry and jobs.
Yeah, I did mean to say Romney (And I just realized I mispelled his name in the original post by adding another m), I realized it after logging back on. I was in a hurry when I was typing my original post and accidently left out Romney's name. It's been fixed now.

I did notice Obama lying a few times during his first term. I remember that there was one law that was going through the government where if you was suspect of being a terrorist you would be arrested and be hold in military prison indefinatly, Obama said that he was going to sign it and just a few weeks later he signed it. From what I've been hearing it's because of the Republicans pressured or forced him to, but I doubt that is what really happened.

As for jobs, from what I've been hearing unemployement did rise. I'm going to guess it was because it was just his first term and that he had other stuff that he focused on or that it would make the national debt go up even higher (And we all know how much we don't need it to go up any higher.). However, if he does promise to establish more jobs this year, he better do it. If you ask me, the places he needs to focus on if he wants to actually wants to do are states that have lower populations, the highest amounts of unemployment, and have a lot of rural areas (If it's not too much, I would definatly appreicate it if there were more jobs in Louisiana, that would make my life a lot more easier as it is rural as rural can be here in Louisiana. I can literally drive my truck around for about 3 hours at a rate of 55 mph and about 90% of the time, all I would see are trees, small farms, houses that were really spread apart from each other, and about 3-5 gas stations. There is even some places that have good large land that have no animals that would be perfect for a few businesses.).

If you ask me, we need more presidents that be more like Abraham Lincoln, Franklin Roosevelt, and John F. Kennedy. They were some of the kindest, most influenical, most intellegent, and most experienced presidents we had that understood how to improve our government, society, and economy.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I just took a test and the result didn't surprise me much. I agreed 70% with the republicans and I agreed 53% with the democrats.
92% of the people that have done the test (Norwegian website) prefers the democrats. *Sigh*

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I would have voted, but damn, I'm only 17. And I'm sorry but Romney's kind of incompetent. The GOP need better candidates if they want someone elected.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I honestly think people need to give Obama a break. You expected him to be some sort of miracle when you voted him in and then, when things didn't change immediately, you got angry; our country is in such a mess that it's not going to magically get better overnight, or in a mere four years for that matter. Obama stepped into this mess, a preexisting mess, he didn't make it, and he hasn't done a terrible job with it.

Changing our country for the better is only going to happen through hard work over time and the only way we'll see the true, lasting effects of Obama's leadership is to have other like-minded presidents in office after his term but I can guarantee that won't happen because idiots are so hung up on this political party **** that it's like they don't even care about the issues anymore. So many people vote a straight ticket because they're Republican or Democrat that I'm caught between laughing it off and being very scared for the future.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
See, here's what gets me to thinking (as the UK has the same age limit) - would it be better to raise the age to, say, 21 or possibly higher? Or keep it low where it is?

Top Bottom