• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Advice for the socially awkward.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I think... I could do this. Now does he have to be staring back or can I just look at him for three minutes and then say it? Maybe I should try it while he's drinking something too. :p

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
And if he says 'no'.

tumblr_luyfn4xDTH1qgr15l.gif

Mr Sunshine

Make sure to show cleavage... Dudes love cleavage.

Yep we do, but at the same time you have to be careful because personally I don't expect anything too serious happenning when girls show too much. It strikes to me as "Here are my breasts. I don't have anything better to get your attention". In the end you'll probably end up with a guy who's only looking for cleavage.

And yeah I admit it, I do preffer low profile girls :p (like me)

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I think... I could do this. Now does he have to be staring back or can I just look at him for three minutes and then say it? Maybe I should try it while he's drinking something too. :p
You have to make sure he's going to be in a stationary position like say on break or reading a magazine. IF at all possible wait till he's eating fiery hot habenaros and a glass of milk for the ultimate in surprise faces....he's a dude so this should happen often.
Make sure to show cleavage... Dudes love cleavage. And eat a banana after you say it. LOL
You can't just eat the banana you have to be suggestive while eating the banana, if you just eat it because your hungry he might get the wrong messeges...slober on it as much as possible and try your hardest to get the point across.....go to town on that banana. Its not about being subtle anymore he knows you like him at this point :p

Absolutely. Which single, straight guy can resist a hot chick looking him in the eyes? Since it's clear that he's single he would have to be gay.
There are single guys out there that have deep convictions that wouldnt allow for such temptation. Or he's nervous because he's never been with a girl before, Theres more than one way to skin a single dude.

He could be stupid
Thats why you should always carry around a standard IQ test wherever you go, You never know when you'll meet the right one. :p

Mr Sunshine

Wait, what? This doesn't work on men?

I'd totally be lying if I said I never used this as a pick-up line before.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I got used to that phrase because you're using it quite often. My vocabulary has gets richer and richer everyday I spend hear. boobs, cha cha, donkey dick are just a few examples of words I've learnt here.

It works for most men. It is just that I'm a bit different. I'd rather be impressed by something else when I meet a girl. Granted that I'm looking for something serious.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Actually, I'm pretty sure I got used to that phrase because you're using it quite often. My vocabulary has gets richer and richer everyday I spend hear. boobs, cha cha, donkey **** are just a few examples of words I've learnt here.

It works for most men. It is just that I'm a bit different. I'd rather be impressed by something else when I meet a girl. Granted that I'm looking for something serious.
What if she quotes Twain and Tesla whilst pulling out her friends of cleavageville
1310650820313.jpg

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Actually, I'm pretty sure I got used to that phrase because you're using it quite often. My vocabulary has gets richer and richer everyday I spend hear. boobs, cha cha, donkey **** are just a few examples of words I've learnt here.

I can't help that I'm just a beautiful shell with nothing substantial to offer. *shrugs*

Top Bottom