• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Advice for the socially awkward.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Lol well thanks, i am 19.I'm not talking a few year age gap, i'm talking mid 30's and single mums! It is an odd trend of older women being way too interested or trying to do something.When this relationship moves on, i am not going to be suckered in by the whole "Its rude to ask a woman their age" uhh yeah not when i am probably the same age as your kids!
Lol that's nothing, just a difference of 15 years. When I was in my young teens, women in their seventies and eighties used to hit on me. I thought it was a little embarrassing but also cute.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Lol that's nothing, just a difference of 15 years. When I was in my young teens, women in their seventies and eighties used to hit on me. I thought it was a little embarrassing but also cute.

This happens to me as well, except it's men. Also, I had a very creepy acting teacher who's in his 50's who loved to hit on me via FB private message, he even asked at one point if I wanted to visit him in LA for some time alone... He thought he was a big shot because he has small roles in some major films... I said no thanks and removed him promptly lol

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
That was a creepy teacher! Good you steer clear of him. If he's a teacher at your school I suggest talking with the principal about it.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
So things are kind of getting interesting between me and my work buddy. I just hope this doesn't fizzle and that I'm not getting mixed signals. -_-

GET SOME BITCH. I'm sure it's not mixed, you're hot and you know it! ;) You should share ze le details...

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
GET SOME BITCH. I'm sure it's not mixed, you're hot and you know it! ;) You should share ze le details...

Haha, graci, chica. If there is ever any details to share I'll let ya know.... I felt like he wanted to say something to me yesterday at work when we were alone in the back but then my friend had to be a cockblock and walk in and talk to us. lol

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Haha, graci, chica. If there is ever any details to share I'll let ya know.... I felt like he wanted to say something to me yesterday at work when we were alone in the back but then my friend had to be a cockblock and walk in and talk to us. lol

Ugh... Cockblocks are so annoying... My dad is like, the master cockblocker, and he doesn't even mean to do it either. God knows he wants me to have a bf, but holy hell he's great at accidentally coming in at the wrong time!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
LOL

I get annoyed just thinking of what she could have ruined! What if he was gonna ask me out huh?!

But we have been kind of texting each other today- the ball is in his court at the moment.

3.jpg

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I think the time has come for you, to walk in, grab his tie and push him up against the wall, get real close and snarl as you ,

'' alright dirtbag! you gonna ask the lady out on a date, or are you just another little scumbag chancing pussy who's all flash and no bang ? ''

*tighten tie *

'' what you waiting for...a punchline ?....you wanna ask me out on a date dirtbag ? go ahead...make my day, but be warned, any of this macho-weirdo-psycho bruce lee mind trick crap, and you hit the deck quicker than your balls dropped during puberty.......if you've even got there yet ''

*loosens grip and backs of slightly *

'' I'll be over there... at my usual place...... you gonna get me my usual order to go with my usual seat ? if you're just going to be your usual self..... then go ahead and stick your head in the blender.....coz i don't have time for this micky mouse bull s***!........scumbag! ''

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Lol well thanks, i am 19.I'm not talking a few year age gap, i'm talking mid 30's and single mums! It is an odd trend of older women being way too interested or trying to do something.When this relationship moves on, i am not going to be suckered in by the whole "Its rude to ask a woman their age" uhh yeah not when i am probably the same age as your kids!
Most guys will consider you a lucky man
i have the same problem as story except i cant talk to beautiful girls

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hey...You and I are roughly the same age, and I'm a MAJOR flirt, so I'll give you a small hint on how to talk to girls...Radiate confidence...Confidence is the KEY in talking to girls...They will start following you in hordes if you just so much as ACT like you know what you're doing and occasionally throw out a compliment...Call em sweetie, wrap an arm around them...Something to that effect...Works like a charm in most cases...

Hoady

Nanna sex ftw?

I don't think i know anyone who has an older girlfriend! It doesn't bother me but it is new to me. My girlfriend is 31 see. I have lied about her age for her. I don't see the point really, i will just end up saying it one day lol.

I was the same buddy, probably got some concrete thoughts holding you back.If you got a human body, its possible lol.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Hey...You and I are roughly the same age, and I'm a MAJOR flirt, so I'll give you a small hint on how to talk to girls...Radiate confidence...Confidence is the KEY in talking to girls...They will start following you in hordes if you just so much as ACT like you know what you're doing and occasionally throw out a compliment...Call em sweetie, wrap an arm around them...Something to that effect...Works like a charm in most cases...
Thanks for the advice

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
You... raped her? :confused:
I think the time has come for you, to walk in, grab his tie and push him up against the wall, get real close and snarl as you ,

'' alright dirtbag! you gonna ask the lady out on a date, or are you just another little scumbag chancing pussy who's all flash and no bang ? ''

*tighten tie *

'' what you waiting for...a punchline ?....you wanna ask me out on a date dirtbag ? go ahead...make my day, but be warned, any of this macho-weirdo-psycho bruce lee mind trick crap, and you hit the deck quicker than your balls dropped during puberty.......if you've even got there yet ''

*loosens grip and backs of slightly *

'' I'll be over there... at my usual place...... you gonna get me my usual order to go with my usual seat ? if you're just going to be your usual self..... then go ahead and stick your head in the blender.....coz i don't have time for this micky mouse bull s***!........scumbag! ''

I like your style, buddy. Now go make me my coffee- and easy on the sugar. ;)

Top Bottom