• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Aaaraarallloh!"

StarsiderdotSajun

Anyway, I heard that Capcom or whoever mentioned that Resident Evil 6 will be a total reboot, and I seriously hope this means the return of real zombies, possibly even crimson heads. Because honestly, when a not-zombie shouts "Aaaraarallloh!" and calls me a "Cabrón" and other spanish-ish things that I don't understand, it's not scary. :(

Of course now that I think about it.. the not zombies are actually saying something. They mainly shout "¡Agárrenlo!", not "Aaaraarallloh!" like I originally thought, but that just goes to show you how bad I am at this. Funny thing is... translation is my chosen profession.

I learned all this from this pretty neat translations guide on gamefaqs, http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/file/938877/40899, and of course now that I know what they're saying I can enjoy the game more, so problem solved!

Which means this thread was totally pointless... :confused:

weskersbarber

yeah re was known for killing zombies and they changed it.its about time they go back to zombies.nothing beats the fear when a crimson head rises

Resident James

There actualy are zombies in RE5, they are on a one way ticket to a furnace in the later part of the game, walk near one and they grab you.

v iBaxter

i thoght they were just naked majini that liked to take a quite stroll on converbelts into hot furnaces no ?

Sexta_PT

i want a bigger game like more than 200 hours to finish the game, and put only zombies and humanoid b.o.w 's , because humanoid monsters are the most scary.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Wesker, the ones that you are thinking of are actually the test subjects of the Progenitor Virus (I think). But yeah, I want the T-Virus and G-Virus back! If not any of those, give me something at least resembles those zombies.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Zombies are fun, but why not try out other forms of undeads?
Raccoon City and Umbrella are gone, how can new zombies appear, and where? I think the zombie idea will perhaps be overused if it is to be used in RE6? I hope Capcom return to survival/horror, but they can do that without zombies.

D

Deleted member 1428

Maybe they'll use Tricell or whoever the heck was the company in RE5?

I wouldn't mind "Plaga Zombies" either I guess. They start out as Ganados or Majini but when you kill them they'll just fall down. Later on they'll mutate into zombies on where from time to time a plaga will erupt from their head if enough damage is dealt.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
In Resident Evil: Degeneration, they were explaining how ex Umbrella employee's were selling research data/material/samples on the black market. It wouldn't be hard for some terrorist group to get a hold of the samples and unleash it in populated areas. In fact, that's what was pushing the story in Degeneration. It could be possible that they may make a game based on one of these terror incidents. Would make for an interesting game.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Romero;64100 said:
Zombies are fun, but why not try out other forms of undeads?
I said undeads, but are RE zombies really undeads? I think they are not undead ("living dead"). They are just infected with a virus, and that's not how traditional undeads are explained.

I'm not sure about this. Thoughts?

bruno

Chief Researcher
Zombies in RE are living beings, they are created by mutations caused by a virus.
Unlike RE, the first zombie stories explain zombies come from voodoo, or other forms of dark magic by awaking the dead so they haunt the living, and so zombies are traditionaly called undead. (most recent movies don't even explain how they become zombies).

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
So zombies in RE should not be called zombies. But they are called zombies because their behavior is similar to zombies. :confused:

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Right... kind of. The t&g virus' both mutate living creature AND revive those that were dead that came into direct contact with the virus. So they are both undead and mutated living creatures.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I want the slow, limping, rotting hunks of flesh that we all remember from the old REs. I loved those zombies :(

Top Bottom