• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A twist you would want to put in a RE

Hollow-Words

wolfgirl;57015 said:
How about a twist I wouldn't want?

Leon turns out to be gay :( *cries for a century because there would be no chance for me to become Mrs. Leon S. Kennedy*

Thats not a bad idea =]~~~
But I can't think of one now xp~~~

A twist that would kill Leon or might hurt Leon is if John (Ada's boyfriend) is alive and they kiss right infront of him...he'd do what Birkin's did which is inject the virus into himself and then start killing everyone =p~~~

Tyrant

A twist I would like is to find out that Billy Coen WAS tyrant like Wesker captured him and started to experiment on his body and another would be that you find out that Wesker was really the good guy like he did all the things he did to try and save people but Capcom just made him seem like the bad guy

Zombie Enclave

House is really Wesker.

FIGHT THE POWA

House_FIGHT_THE_POWER_dp_by_cystemic.jpg

Hollow-Words

HAHA OMG dude nice one =D~~~

Might as well start saying that Jill is actually an experiment created by Umbrella. Her true form is a sandwich xp~~~

Tyrant

XD OH NO A SANDWICH MONSTER! xD but there should be like a document in a game soon saying like Billy was shot and caught by Wesker then experimented on and Chris is really a terrorist

Top Bottom