• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A twist you would want to put in a RE

Hollow-Words

A twist you'd want to put in any Resident Evil...such as instead of Birkin injecting himself with the G-virus he injected himself with orange juice and Leon or Claire didn't have to fight him~~~

You get the idea~~~

BillyCoenJCR1418

Brad Vickers is NOT a chicken :D
Alfred Ashford is NOT a creepy drag queen ;)
and Billy Coen ends up being Nemesis or he comes out in RE5 since the setting is someplace in Africa where Billy's squad murdered those villagers.
also, if Claire Redfield was carrying Steve Burnside's baby! :eek:

Jason Grey

I can't think of anything that I'd want to see in a game, but I can think of the WORST twist that they could put in: If the entire series was all just a crazy, messed up dream, and none of the characters are real.
Makes me grimace just thinking about it.

Hoady

Jason Grey;15183 said:
I can't think of anything that I'd want to see in a game, but I can think of the WORST twist that they could put in: If the entire series was all just a crazy, messed up dream, and none of the characters are real.
Makes me grimace just thinking about it.

Lol its just some guy on acid tripping balls.

When saddler takes ashley and hes walking up the stairs he trips over and breaks his nose.He starts crying and demands a piggyback home from ashley then she trips over and saddler breaks his colon causing him to poo everywhere.Embarassed he runs away never to be seen again.

Sweet story?

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
At the end of RE4 Leon Says Yes ^.^

Lara Croft Falls From The Sky in Random Places in the RE4 Mines and Leon Laughs At her Histaricly and runs off eventhough she is still alive

Trinity

Wesker is actually a sissy little girl..And dies crying... :lol:

Nemesis and Jill have a child :Lol:

Joking...

I the only thing I would really,really LOVE to see is:"
Jill+ Carlos,Rebecca+ Chris,Claire + Leon = Lovebirds

hahahahaha...

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Wesker clones Lu Bu and His Wife Diao Chan, they both live till Chris Shoots Diao Chan and Lu Bu goes crazily mad and kills wesker and Chris

Hollow-Words

Jason-Voorhees;26614 said:
Wesker clones Lu Bu and His Wife Diao Chan, they both live till Chris Shoots Diao Chan and Lu Bu goes crazily mad and kills wesker and Chris

You might as well say that Gundams starts flying to their rescue and each STARS take a Gundam and kills the tyrant by flicking a metal finger that weighs a ton at it =.=~~~

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
o_- Lol. Those twists are pretty far fetched lol

What if Billy Coen didnt get killed/or go missing, and he hid in the other mansion avoiding the stars team lol. and then gets blown up with the mansion haha!

Hollow-Words

Haha thats kinda like what happened to Richard in Shadowleggy's video =p~~~
If you don't know her I can explain later~~~

Hmm I think it'd be fun if like...Barry couldn't hear jill and she got killed =p~~~

It's like 10 mins into the game and you're dead =.=~~~

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hah. all Jill has to do is find the broken shotgun but nooooooo, big old stalker barry comes in an saves the day. lol ;]
Ive not seen the Richard shadowleggys video lol.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
How about a twist I wouldn't want?

Leon turns out to be gay :( *cries for a century because there would be no chance for me to become Mrs. Leon S. Kennedy*

Top Bottom