• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 A Superior Breed Of Humans...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
NiteKrawler;41717 said:
Wait! Dont! Open! That! Door! :)

Chris: You call this thing your savior...hahahahahaha

Wesker: Stop it, stop laughing!

Where did Capcome come up with that dialogue???:)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
NiteKrawler;41720 said:
I heard rumors that the actors did most of it on purpose to make it sound like a cheap horror flick.

Well then I give them props, as they succeeded.:)

Spike991;41708 said:
Peter Jessop was nothing short of amazing, as the american Wesker.:)

I actually had a theory on that, that perhaps he disguised his voice, much like wearing his sunglasses, the voice would sort of help disguise him.:) And then after the Mansion Incident he had to reason to do so....

What do you think?

I would love to agree with this theory, I thought about that myself. However, if this is true, then what was his excuse in UC where he had his posh accent, "I will stay and secure thee area."

True conclusion: Capcom failed...Poor porformance indeed.

I won't be surprized if he has a French accent in his flashback in Dark Chronicles.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
013;41756 said:
I would love to agree with this theory, I thought about that myself. However, if this is true, then what was his excuse in UC where he had his posh accent, "I will stay and secure thee area."

True conclusion: Capcom failed...Poor porformance indeed.

I won't be surprized if he has a French accent in his flashback in Dark Chronicles.

Well I am pretty sure that the stuff in UC, other than new stuff we haven't seen before is non-canon anyway, as we know Chris & Jill didn't explore the mansion together...

So Wesker speaking with that accent in the main hall is non-canon.:) I guess you could say that anything in UC that interferred wit the continuity of stuff we already knew was non-canon...

Rollin6z

That's how I took it. I didn't recall fighting Nemesis inside the Main Hall of the Police Station in RE3 so.. non-canon

Spike991;41779 said:
Well I am pretty sure that the stuff in UC, other than new stuff we haven't seen before is non-canon anyway, as we know Chris & Jill didn't explore the mansion together...

So Wesker speaking with that accent in the main hall is non-canon.:) I guess you could say that anything in UC that interferred wit the continuity of stuff we already knew was non-canon...

Ah true, well in that case, I do agree with your theory about him faking an American accent.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Rollin6z;41780 said:
That's how I took it. I didn't recall fighting Nemesis inside the Main Hall of the Police Station in RE3 so.. non-canon

Yeah and we certainly didn't fight Nemesis on the roof of RPD before getting picked up...

@013, I am not sure which parts are canon and which are not, I assume the whole mission at the Caucasus base in Russia is canon, Wesker's encounter with Sergei & Ivan(although I prefer to not acknowlegde the scene with him and Birkin, as it was basically a lame combination of the three scenes of them in RE0(excluding the flashback scene)), Rebecca's new stuff in the Mansion(even though they don't end up in the same area where you encounter Yawn the first time, and probably the new 4th Survivor stuff as well as Death's Door with Ada.:)

I liked the Death's Door scenario because it showed characters that we know and are significant to the story in a location from a side-story game, the Apple Inn of course, and that was cool, although I don't know if her fighting the mutated T-0400tp was logical, as after it was defeated in File#2 it formed with Nyx before being defeated right before Raccoon City's destruction...of course there is another ending where Rodriguez escapes with Nyx(The Package) before, so it wouldn't have formed with the Tyrant.:)

Top Bottom