• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 A closer look...

Hollow-Words

I think even if Wesker does come back he's running out of ideas to use to take over the world...~~~
I mean thinking about it, G-virus in RE 1, T-veronica?? RE: code Veronica, Resident Evil 4: Plagas, RE 5: The mixture of both =.=~~~

Whats next??...ermm...G-Plagonica??~~~...(mixture of yeah you know =.=)~~~
And it might be possible that Wesker is cloned, since Marcus said he's the only on out of all of them to survive...someone might bring Wesker(s) back as body guards~~~

and hot Lava man!!! I mean...I know the ermm...Mr.X fell into magma or somethign similar and walked out alive, but it's lava and two rockets...

Shoot him once while his back is turned on you?? shame on you, shoot him twice while he's soaking in Lava?? A one way ticket to hell (or blown to shreds)~~~

teal27

Actually, I'm not sure those are missiles. Looks to me like the plane is just ejecting expended rocket/engine thingys. Man, I can't think of the right word, but's it what the NASA spaceships do when they lift off. Super-powered rocket (engines? Nacelles?!) for short but fast take off, that eject once they are all used up.

It would make sense, considering the "runway" on the that ship is very short and Wesker would need something that powers up fast but doesn't weight the jet down later, so he can spread his doom even quicker, lol.

Hollow-Words

One of the guys back there already mentioned that CAPCOM announced Albert Wesker is dead and will not be returning =p~~~

Top Bottom