• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) 4th survivor

L

Lurker
alonecrow;32573 said:
tofu is really hard to play...
i mean, how could you possibly survive from sewers to the roof top with a knife.. and as a tofu..

Easy, grab all the herbs you can and avoid zombies. I beat tofus scenario, it was still very hard though.

alonecrow

avoid the zombie is a tough one.. as tofu didn't move as smooth as hunk did.. but well i can beat it though after several tries..

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I took forever to unlock this damn minigame, and as excited as I had been, it was kind of anticlimatic since I had gone through the game so many unnsuccesful times, but 4th Survivor did not dissapoint, it was very challenging.:) I had to use the GC cheat for infinite ammo.:)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Ark;39832 said:
Someone once did a playthrough were he just ran through everything and didn't get hit once.

I saw that, it was pretty impressive.:) I tip my hat to that guy.:)

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Phhhpppt, You guys think it is hard to play through 4th Survivor? Man up Nancies, I actually had to survive that experience. Of course let’s face it, I am AgentHUNK, and my fee is way too good. Really, damn good. Capcom watered the whole thing down so pantywaists like you guys could actually make it through without soiled undergarments.

Seriously it was the 4th Survivor that started it all. I really got hooked on the whole HUNK character. I think he is the quintessential badass of the RE universe, but he really needs his own game.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
AgentHUNK;40031 said:
Phhhpppt, You guys think it is hard to play through 4th Survivor? Man up Nancies, I actually had to survive that experience. Of course let’s face it, I am AgentHUNK, and my fee is way too good. Really, damn good. Capcom watered the whole thing down so pantywaists like you guys could actually make it through without soiled undergarments.

Seriously it was the 4th Survivor that started it all. I really got hooked on the whole HUNK character. I think he is the quintessential badass of the RE universe, but he really needs his own game.

Well you are a HUNK fan, but do you know who voiced him in Umbrella Chronicles?

Do you know HUNK's prior training?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
That is very good, Kieth Silverstien did do HUNK's voice, and not only that, but he also did Spencer's voice up in the chopper with Sergei.:) "You stole a computer core from your own company, I wouldn't exactly call that stable"

And you are also right about his training.:)

Well you obviously know about your favorite character.:) Did you notice how Capcom was so lazy with UC that they just reused his RE4 character model in the 4th Survivor section? They didn't even give him an MP5 like he was supposed to have, they also kept the TMP from RE4 Mercs...:(

Zombie Enclave

AgentHUNK;40031 said:

Lol I don't have RE2 so I dunno if it is.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
AgentHUNK;40446 said:
Yeah well, I still think that there should be a game devoted to HUNK.

To be honest, I think that would be a bad idea...

I think that HUNK is a character build for smaller roles, and it should stick that way, we have already seen another character who was built the same way face a terrible fate in terms of how he/she turned out...

I think that if anything HUNK needs an extended role in a newer game, and in fact needs more development as a character. So far there is 4th Survivor and he gets G, then he transports some BOW's to Rockfort Island, but we need more...

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Actually I think it would be cool to have a "Chronicles" Type game that controls like RE5, but takes you through all of HUNK's missions. They could have you go through the 4th Survivor scenario, maybe have HUNK escape from Rockfort, and/or other scenarios that would show him on other missions that take place during "Important" events in the RE universe.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
AgentHUNK;40584 said:
Actually I think it would be cool to have a "Chronicles" Type game that controls like RE5, but takes you through all of HUNK's missions. They could have you go through the 4th Survivor scenario, maybe have HUNK escape from Rockfort, and/or other scenarios that would show him on other missions that take place during "Important" events in the RE universe.

Maybe, I would personally like to see what they do with new things in Darkside, as UC had one new section, which was in Russia, and DC has the thing with Leon in South America, so I would like to see what they do there and maybe they can come up with something for a newer appearance of HUNK.:

I also have been wanting a File#3, but with RE5 camera, I think they could add in another AI(Yay another Sheva(Sarcasm)) and I think it would be perfect to have a little section with HUNK, possibly another 4th Survivor remake, and maybe just playing through Raccoon City a little more, maybe in some new locations, maybe revisiting others.:)

Top Bottom