• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) 4th survivor

weskerfan

this bonus game with hunk gets on my nerves,a pure test of skill.it is said that you can unlock "tofu" by beating it.well i have and i got nothing.any one have advice?

Jill

well i got this from IGN
To play as Tofu you must beat 6 scenarios with an A ranking. Tofu's mission is the same as Hunk's -- get to the rooftop from the sewers. However, it's much harder this time as Tofu is only armed with a knife and cannot use guns!

AVP

its a good job its not in the proper game aparently its only hacked into the game in japan??

loathsbane

hunk is hard enough to beat, and no you don't have to hack to get tofu. i've cleared that game well over 20 times since it first came out. i have tofu and hunk; tofu is just a giant block of tofu, and he also makes very funny sounds.

Hoady

I was kinda hoping it wasn't a giant chunk of tofu i suppose its a good way to survive a zombie outbreak but.

loathsbane

it looks doofy when it moves, it's sort of like a joke. he's kind of like nicholai in RE3 survivors he seems to have much more health. but since he only has a knife, killing anything is out of the question. you have to be THE master of dodging. and with those super plants next to the stair case in the police station. AND the save room up top that leads to the crash site of the plan/ chief irons room which is filled with like 7 zombies... you're pretty much ****ed. not to mention all the dogs early on in the 4th survivor.

loathsbane

basically, the sad thing is that even hunk is tough. those old school mechanics are killer. like in resident evil directors cut, the hard mode on that is unlike any hard mode i have played to this day. not even resident evil 5 on pro is as hard as directors cut on hard.hahaha

alonecrow

tofu is really hard to play...
i mean, how could you possibly survive from sewers to the roof top with a knife.. and as a tofu..

Top Bottom