• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

10 Random Facts about You

Silverback

Moving Mountains
1. I'm a five foot tall, twenty-eight year old woman that used to drink a lot.
2. I frequently struggle with being the only one (or feeling) that no one else can see how f***ed up the world really is.
3. I've battled being too thin, too fat, etc. for most of my life. I'm finally where I want to be. For now...
4. I still quote Jill's bad voice acting in RE1, aloud to everyone at random times. "That's what *I* was going to say!"
5. I haven't worked in five years, due to my loss of tolerance for public stupidity and the need to stay sane.
6. Sometimes all I do all day is play video games, and I actually do not have any friends. I chose technology over people.
7. I'm a nice person, although sometimes too nice, which is why I can't have 'IRL' friends anymore, only the internet kind. :3
8. Recently I've learned that I am obsessed with Chinese food, and I eat it at least three times a week.
9. Several years ago I threw an art scholarship into the trash, because f*** art society these days.
10. I have the greatest man in the universe, and he's the first guy I've been with who's actually hot, AND a sweetheart.
Larae, I have news for you: I think we might be twins, lol!

I haven't had friends for like 9 or 10 years now, since leaving secondary school. And Chinese food is one of the greatest things on the planet, IMO. :D

Popo

1- My real name is Bruno, I'm 17 and I am from Portugal(the only portuguese member I see here besides me is the other Bruno, hehe xD).

2- I love watching football/soccer, my favourite team is S.L. Benfica and our biggest rivals are Sporting C.P., I hate F.C. Porto as they are too corrupt and cheat too much for me to consider them our rivals.

3- I have a HUGE obsession with the 80's, about everything: the music, the movies, tv shows, cartoons, lifestyle, hell, I even love the fashion of the 80's(and I definitely wouldn't mind having one of those big long hairs and wear leather pants xD) and I would give everything to be able to live in that decade(time machines ftw xD).

4- I play the guitar, and my dream is to become a musician, as I said before, all of my playing style is influenced by 80's music, but more specifically "glam metal", and when my mother hears my songs, she says that she has a feeling of nostalgia and that she believes in my success xD

5- As I said in the other topic, I am a very romantic and emotional guy.

6- But I am terrible with women.. no one just seems to understand me and my way to see the world, therefore it's hard for me to find a subject of common interest, unless I pretend that interest, but I don't do that, because it's just not the way I am.

7- I believe the world is near the end, everything is about money, so many deaths, so many wars, why??

8- I've been working out on a gym for the past 4 months.

9- I've played RE since I was 7

10- I have the weirdest fetish for redheads...xD

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
11 is... somewhere
12. I have two half-brothers, one sister.
13. I buy most of my clothes online because I don't like knowing people have tried on what I own.
14. There are three bottles of hand-sanitizer in my room right now, which is low for me.
15. I scored near perfect on the reading comprehension portion of the ACT, which I attribute to my love of message boards.
16. I have issues with some numbers--particularly odd numbers that don't end in 5.
17. I get upset if labels on things aren't facing me. :p
18. I think I'm OCD. But I think it's beneficial for the most part, so I simply live with it.
19. I mimic writing styles I admire for correctness.
20. My friends sometimes refer to me as "Your Highness." ;)

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
1- On internet accounts I usually go by the name of Kryphone
2- I am a keen novelist
3- I am good at playing the Harmonica
4- I like being on the computer all day.
5- I am a nerd.
6- I am obsessed with Resident Evil.
7- My watch is too big for me.
8- I like cheese
9- I'm not addicted to drugs or smoking or anything bad- but I am addicted to a certain animation.
10- I think my cat's hungry.

APV

Wait, Who stole me Haggis?
Here it goes lol​
  1. I'm nearly 20 years old
  2. Am a Lance Corporal in HM Territorial Reserve forces
  3. I'm 6ft 2" and love the good old fashioned Scottish Whiskey
  4. I volunteer for a youth organisation helping young people get over their fears and help them with their problems
  5. Have spent time in Norway doing Winter Warfare Exercises where it reached close to -15 degrees celsius
  6. Have had two flats since i was 16
  7. I like classic Rock from artists like Queen, Meat Loaf etc
  8. I am a trained Door Supervision aka Bouncer
  9. I love dogs!
  10. Finally i love Horror games and films just like Resident Evil
Cheers​

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
11. I watch Dr. Phil.
12. I've never taken risque photographs of myself.
13. I've only smoked pot once and didn't enjoy it.
14. I'm addicted to Fresh Gourmet's Garlic Ginger wonton strips.
15. I have a cat named Puss Puss
...How have you never taken a risque photo of yourself?!

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
21) I am VERY CDO about how people pronounce names/words.
22) I suffer from severe migraines.
23) My last name originates from when chalk miners in Surrey would emerge covered in chalk.
24) Sounds odd, but I love to observe people's mannerisms.
25) I have MASSIVE respect for any member of the armed forces (certain exceptions; the prisoners turned into a screaming choir, the incident with the US soldiers, a cliff and... Just thinking about it makes me sick)
26) I have strong opinions regarding Guantanamo, the 'rules of engagement' and torture of prisoners. Not saying anymore than that.
27) I have very low confidence.
28) I am the shyest person in my year group.
29) I support Charlton Athletic (Top of the league!), the team my grandfather made 189 appearances for.
30) Lionel Messi, to me, is hardly the greatest footballer ever, and I even would go as far as to say he's overrated in most cases.

APV

Wait, Who stole me Haggis?
Your very honest bud. very well done i take my hat off to you but remember your a cool guy and should show that to others.

I Suppose i better publicise my flaws now...

11 - I support Glasgow Rangers F.C much to my dismay
12 - I'm one eighth French
13 - Like going out and pulling
14 - Get severe headaches when i drink to much aka a bottle of scotch!
15 - I absolutely love Irn-Bru
16 - I'm **** scared of heights and spiders
17 - I like Belinda Carlisle Heaven Is A Place On Earth (Shes obviously never visited the East End of Glasgow!
18 - Can be referred as a gun freak (Still dont know why!)
19 - Hate sitting on buses with old people, they **** me off because they are so slow!
20 - Hate shopping so pay my mother to do it

Mod edit: Merged

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
1. I'm the number 1 procrastinator that i know of
2. I dont consider myself to be smart.
3. I play the piano by ear (not with my ears...not yet anyway)
4. I'm scared of teenagers
5. When i was younger i thought babies came out of women's stomachs
6. I didnt get my liscense until i was 19
7. I dont start conversations very well in real life.
8. I wanted to be a professional poker player and made previsions towards that goal until they made it completely illegal to gamble online in my state.
9. I play lottery tickets
10. I believe in Time Travel lol

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
1. I've been convinced that i was born in the wrong century ever since i hit puberty ( ages ago )
Yet despite this, i also firmly believe that no snow flake falls in the wrong place.

2. I wake up with a distinct sense of despair and need about an hour of peace and quiet to come
through. It's nothing a gentle cup of Coffee, Nescafe .....smooth...gold... can't fix. Although if a tv set
is on, whatever bollox is on, seems to confirm just about everything i think about the world.

3. I rarely brush my hair, i got the natural messy out of bed look....i've been jacking this look long before
it became a '' style '' for hair products. It gets washed, but that's about it.

4. Isms and Ists bore me to within an inch of my life. I spent 4 years watching uni students wave
placards and mouth off about how unfair the world is and whilst telling others what to do.
Racism,sexism ( feminism and masculinity ) save the polar bears, stop smoking, don't have sex
don't talk, don't think, you can breathe, but only if you really have to. All of which are wrapped in an
ingenious game of social chess, to which most are utterly oblivious, i'm glad i left them to it.

5. I've a love for Art,and draw from time to time,see below,

l.gif

History and Psychology. all of which have been life long interests for me.

6. Is the day and months of which i born, as well as being my lucky number.

7. In life, i'm a man of few words, i rarely say anything, mostly because it's nothing but clatter i hear
i often find myself in superficial groups, so my knowledge of things rarely shines, but when it does
it raises eyebrows, and people see me as stuck up or full of it. if only they knew their mortality.

gunsnroses.jpg

^ Is my fave band.

9. I walk my own path in life, i rarely seek the advice or approval of others, even if my opinions black sheep me, i couldn't care less, for they are always my honest opinion. its driven by a desire to live
an honest life, regardless of what others feel about it.

10. After many years contemplating such things as life, death, meaning, development, the world
and how it is, and used to be... i came to the understanding that this universe was indeed spun
into life by a brilliant creator, and although i don't know his name, upon looking at the earth and the universe in which it is suspended in, i can't help but feel i know the work of an artist when i see one.

L

Lurker
1. I only use the wrench and plasmids in Bioshock.
2. My favorite anime is Angel Beats!
3. The only manga series I've completed is Death Note.
4. Chocolate is my favorite food.
5. My favorite game is Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4.
6. I am not even a teenager. Yet.
7. I've been judged horribly on the internet.

Top Bottom