• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

10 Random Facts about You

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
1. I have two different color eyes
2. I love writing even though I suck at it.
3. I've dated the same girl for the past two years.
4. My custom title is a reference to Devil Survivor
5. I've watched my cousins play RE since I was six.
6.I have three dogs and a cat. (the dogs are against my will)
7. I just noticed my jeans had a rip in them and I've been wearing them for the past hour, and I mean big rip across the knee.
8. I'm near sighted in one eye and far sighted in the other.
9. I Love Dr. Pepper.
10. I'm in 11th grade.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
1. I have two different color eyes
2. I love writing even though I suck at it.
3. I've dated the same girl for the past two years.
4. My custom title is a reference to Devil Survivor
5. I've watched my cousins play RE since I was six.
6.I have three dogs and a cat. (the dogs are against my will)
7. I just noticed my jeans had a rip in them and I've been wearing them for the past hour, and I mean big rip across the knee.
8. I'm near sighted in one eye and far sighted in the other.
9. I Love Dr. Pepper.
10. I'm in 11th grade.
You and I are a lot alike my friend...

Rain611

You can't kill me.
1. Ich kann Deutsch sprechen.
2. My favorite alcoholic beverage is Jack and Coke.
3. I don't have a filter, therefore when angry and in an argument...I speak with brutal honesty and usually end up hurting others.
4. I am an avid Rammstein fan (obviously).
5. I like to flirt...what a surprise, right? :p
6. I've smoked since I was about fifteen.
7. I tend to be attracted more to older men.
8. I have zero tolerance for ignorance and stupidity.
9. If you've made me mad enough that I start crying, get the hell outta Dodge.
10. I like to stick my tongue out.......:p

1-sorta lol
2-nice
3-haha... check
4-check
5-check
7-check
8-check
9-check

haha, wow, we have a lot in common :D

Aside from those above lol:

1. I'm an Atheist
2. I've been obsessed with RE since roughly 2000
3. I write zombie novels. I heart them. :)
4. I love shooter games, 1st and 3rd person. My favorite fps game is probably Doom 3, followed by Black Ops.
5. I have a few obsessive compulsive tendencies and an anxiety disorder.
6. I graduated high school at 16.
7. I've only ever had two boyfriends and have found that while I am not completely against romantic relationships, I think most of them are a waste of time and I will be single for most if not all of the rest of my life.
8. I'm 5 feet tall.
9. I've recently started studying acting and plan on pursuing the craft when I move to California a couple years from now. :)
10. Because of the way I dress, people often assume I'm in the military.
11. I love guns.
12. I want to live to see a zombie apocalypse.
13. I also like to cook, draw, study languages (not the romantic ones lol), and analyze film in my free time.
14. I'm hopelessly hooked on The Big Bang Theory. My best friend calls me Shelly, and she is in my contacts as Leonard. Also in my contacts are Mrs Hofstadter, Penny, and Amy Farrah Fowler. :)
15. I probably should've been on the debate team in school...
16. I will probably add to this list in the future lol.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
11 - I have a high threshold on pain.

12 - I'm a lover of Cantonese, Italian and Chinese food.

13 - I'm a lover of Animals/Nature. Have been all my life.

14 - I like the style and shape of the general Japanese katana/swords.

15 - I sometimes find an interest in Chinese/Japanese culture, especially regarding the feudal era.

16 - I used to have a ballistic short temper, but over the last month or so I've noticed a drastic change in regards to my patience and controle.

17 - I have a "thing" for Asian, Japanese, Chinese and Cantonese women. What I mean is I find myself most attracted to those particular races.

18 - I believe 9/11 was an inside job.

19 - I suspect both Bruce Lee and Brandon Lee were murdered - for what reason, I don't know. Something just seems alittle... fishy.

20 - I was born on the last day of the year, 1989.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
1) I'm English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh and (allegedly) Greek.
2) I'm ridiculously injury prone. I've had to give up numerous sports due to injury.
3) I am remarkably good at sarcasm.
4) People say that I have either an Australian or American accent.
5) My favourite alcoholic beverage is Strongbow.
6) I am a complete reading and video game nerd. My favourite books vary. From Dante Alighieri to the autobiography of Fernando Torres. My favourite video game series are Mass Effect, Battlefield and FIFA.
7) I own an iPhone, MacBook Pro and iPad... (I'm not much of a fanboy /sarcasm)
8) I am a pretty good snowboarder.
9) My hair is naturally ginger/red (take your pick), yet my facial hair is black.
10) I am very quiet in real life.
11) I'm not very good at maths.
12) I'm an atheist.
13) My aspirations have changed many times. At first I wanted to be a marine biologist, then a soldier, then a pilot and now I currently am setting my sights on the legal profession.
14) I'm 5"11, built like a house.
15) I have a pretty straight face.
16) I know enough Russian to get me around Moscow fairly well.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
11. My favorite color is pink.
12. When I've done something wrong, I tend to beat myself up over it.
13. I am fiercely loyal to family and friends, so if you mess with them..you gotta deal with me.
14. I rarely wear dresses, skirts or makeup...if I'm wearing any of those then there must be something special going on lol.
15. I didn't finish high school.
16. I don't like talking on the telephone lol.
17. I am a quiet person. People mistaken that for me being stuck up.
18. I am a direct descendent of a group of French huguenots.
19. My first name is Miranda (most of you know that already).
20. Quite a few of my ancestors are Sioux and Cherokee Indians.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
12. When I've done something wrong, I tend to beat myself up over it.
13. I am fiercely loyal to family and friends, so if you mess with them..you gotta deal with me.
16. I don't like talking on the telephone lol.
17. I am a quiet person. People mistaken that for me being stuck up.
18. I am a direct descendent of a group of French huguenots.
12, 13, 16 and 17... We're so much alike.
18 - I am apparently a descendent of Robert the Bruce. Beat that. (Well, every Scotsman claims that to be honest... I dunno if I am)

17) My uncle apparently can no longer return to Serbia, as during World War 2, he left to live in the UK and is wanted for reasons unknown to me. Were my uncle to return, he would be treated as a deserter. Interesting.
18) I DESPISE the recent resurrection of 'lad culture' in the UK. It's just simply male chauvinistic prats spouting that they lack... and must compensate for it by being offensive to women, drinking to the point that your liver will give out and being a critic on everything.
19) I'm 17 and am the tallest in my entire family. Odd, as my brother's 22 and is the shortest.
20) I LOVE studying politics and psychology.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
8. I'm supposed to have only a 25% chance of conceiving since 2007 yet I've chucked out a further two sprogs in that time.

9. I'm scared of mirrors. More specifically, mirrors in the dark.
"Chuck out sprogs" - lmao! You have a way of putting things Angel, that often makes me laugh. And "sprogs" is the funniest word I've heard this year, I'll add it to my vocabulary. :D

Scared of mirrors in the dark sounds funny. :p I'm scared of magic mirrors but the chance of seeing one is so very slim. Oh, and I'm also scared of the bathroom mirror in the morning, and daylight doesn't help. :p

1. I'm a penny pincher. No, seriously, I'm probably the most money conscious twenty-something female you'll ever meet.
2. My first tattoo was a birthday present from my mother to me for my eighteenth. (She's so awesome.)
3. The most comfortable shirt I own is an old Marlboro shirt that has a faded picture of cowboy boots on the back, is a few sizes too big and is riddled with holes. (And keep in mind, I don't smoke. ;) )
4. I'd LOVE to be an astronomer or a botanist one day but I don't think I'm good enough at science to swing it. :(
5. I was born on the same day Pluto was discovered, only sixty one years later.
6. My dream is to build my own life at the beach.
7. I bought and read the Iliad during high school because I thought it was unfair that the Odyssey was required reading for English 9 but the Iliad wasn't. (Yes, I am a nerd; you wondered before but now I've confirmed it for you.)
8. While every other girl in my Freshman English class was oo-ing and ah-ing over Romeo and Juliet, all I could think was that it was the raunchiest and most impulsive thing I'd ever read, fancy ye-old English terms be damned.
9. I think Sunshine is one of the best - if not the best - movies to come out in the last decade.
10. I don't think there's anything quite like watching an old black and white movie on a slow afternoon - even better if it's an old monster flick.
Maggie I love your list! :D

5. I like to flirt...what a surprise, right? :p

7. I tend to be attracted more to older men.
@5: I see, maybe you can teach me? ;)
@7: Ahh, bummer. Talking with you always makes me feel younger! ;)

Awwww! You are so cute when you blush. ;)
Congratulations on pulling that off. I didn't know what to say, checkmate lmao. And thank you so much for the sweet compliment!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
11. My favorite band is Matchbox Twenty, and my favorite genre is 90's rock, despite my biggest influences actually being punk rock...
12. I've just dropped out of high school...
13. I ran away from home, and now am living on my own, with assistance from people close to me.
14. Number thirteen is only one of many reasons why I, unlike so many others, still have faith in humanity.
15. I think the greatest beauty in the world is being human, hence number fourteen.
16. Unless I'm making lists like this, I always spell out numbers because that's what is grammatically correct.
17. I'm obsessed with cats, and have two of them right now.
18. watahsi wa nihongo koture wa gasuki desu. I like Japanese culture...
19. I'm a huge fan of nerdcore hip-hop, the most under-appreciated music genre out there...
20. I use a lot of ...'s because I use them so much in my poetry that it's become habit...

Hoady

1.My biggest interest is to see the world move into a new social system, primarily a Resource Based Economy, before this one collapses.
2.I desire change in my ways thinking, constantly, away from moral and old belief systems.
3.I haven't drunk or touch anything in awhile, except i am a cigarette junky.I have had all these stupid mini revelations where i thought i would stop but failed every time.In other words any of those big 'wow' moments are epic fails.
4.I love cooking.Except my girlfriend always makes me chop onions..always.
5.Check your magazines a year from now.
6.My biggest and truly first inspiration is Jacque Fresco.
7.I have a new found love for reading.
8.I don't watch TV
9.I love researching society and what 'creates' or 'governs' all forms of human behaviour
10.I am a tall sexy man

Silverback

Moving Mountains
4.I love cooking.Except my girlfriend always makes me chop onions..always.

Man, that sucks. I remember back in secondary school when I had to chop onions in order to finish making a pizza. I rubbed my eyes.

I must have been blind for about an hour. :cool: < Blind man with his glasses on.

Larae

Candy Tactician
1. I'm a five foot tall, twenty-eight year old woman that used to drink a lot.
2. I frequently struggle with being the only one (or feeling) that no one else can see how f***ed up the world really is.
3. I've battled being too thin, too fat, etc. for most of my life. I'm finally where I want to be. For now...
4. I still quote Jill's bad voice acting in RE1, aloud to everyone at random times. "That's what *I* was going to say!"
5. I haven't worked in five years, due to my loss of tolerance for public stupidity and the need to stay sane.
6. Sometimes all I do all day is play video games, and I actually do not have any friends. I chose technology over people.
7. I'm a nice person, although sometimes too nice, which is why I can't have 'IRL' friends anymore, only the internet kind. :3
8. Recently I've learned that I am obsessed with Chinese food, and I eat it at least three times a week.
9. Several years ago I threw an art scholarship into the trash, because f*** art society these days.
10. I have the greatest man in the universe, and he's the first guy I've been with who's actually hot, AND a sweetheart.

Top Bottom