• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Pets

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I love animals, usually more than people. xD What pets do you guys have, and what are they like?

I have four cats, named Max, Jasmine, Sam, and Oscar.
Max is scared of everything. EVERYTHING. Especially people and vaccums. He loves to watch people do puzzles and play chess.
Jasmine hates everything. Like, she's the original grumpy cat.
Sam scares everybody, even huge dogs are terrified of him. He likes to watch me play video games.
Oscar loves everything. He prefers actual baths over cleaning himself like a normal cat and loves to watch T.V.. He's like a dog.

Last edited:

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I have 2 cats and 1 dog. One cat is named Oz, and he is lazy. He's only active when the kitten we have is tormenting him. The kitten is named Ash (coz she has an ashy color to her) and she is mean and hyper. My dog is named Maddie and she is the sweetest dog ever. She loves people and the cats. She does scare some people due to her medium-ish size and tendency to bark at people to get them to pay attention to her.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
In my life, I've had several cats. And two dogs.

Cats
Cujo - A completely black Bombay-Siamese cross, except for some single white hairs on her chest after an airplane ride from Toronto to Vancouver. Being part Siamese, she was LOUD. She was also named after a certain dog from horror fiction for her personality as a feral cat. We found her as a kitten along with her twin sister in our recycle bin after their mother never returned to them one day. Sadly, her twin sister (BooBoo) was hit my some asshole in a pick-up. Cujo however, lived to be a ripe old age of 22. She died curled in her sleep under our back porch.

Marble - Marble was a black & white English Spotted Tabby and is still the sweetest goddamn cat I've ever laid eyes on. Incredible patience, too. You had to try and **** him off. He was also a lap cat. Whenever I was on the couch, he'd climb on top of me.

Angel - A muted tabby. And she was faaat. Over 20 lbs. I don't remember much, only that I used her as a pillow when I was young.

Maxx - Maxx was a brown English Spotted Tabby and a rescue courtesy of my godparents. My uncle Chris bought a cat for his son Kenny, only to learn he was allergic to it. So to our house he came. And for a good 10 years he remained there. He was a very loyal cat, always by my side when it was time to go to bed, and always curled up around my head like a bonnet as I slept. Weirdest thing, his tail curled up and only went limp when he slept, meaning you could always tell when he was awake and when he was sleeping.

Hal - A cat from a shelter. A very slender completely black Bombay named for 2001: A Space Odyssey. His quirk was that whenever he was alone (usually alone in the basement), he'd start howling.

Tom-Tom - My brother's cat which he adopted. Tom-Tom was originally an alleycat named George. Between the years of being an alleycat and being rescued by the shelter, he lost an eye and contracted FIV. He was also never neutered, so by the time he was eight, he was 22 lbs, but all muscle. When he rubbed against your legs, you'd lose your balance if you don't expect it. BTW: He's a lap cat. My legs fell asleep because of him once.

Dogs
Max - A black Lab that my mother and sister adopted. He adjusted to his new home well... until my dad came home. The dog went apesh!t trying to "protect" my mom, my siblings and me from my dad. Needless to say, it didn't work out.

Lucy - My current dog. She is a Shi-Tzu/Bichon we got Easter Monday '06 at a few months old. She's over nine years old now, but still retains a very puppy-like appearance albeit, a grey one. Dumber than a sack of hammers, but absolutely adorable.

Also countless goldfish and two hamsters named Fred and George. Nothing too noteworthy except GEORGE KILLED FRED in the heat of passion. I still don't know why.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
In my life, I've had several cats. And two dogs.

Cats
Cujo - A completely black Bombay-Siamese cross, except for some single white hairs on her chest after an airplane ride from Toronto to Vancouver. Being part Siamese, she was LOUD. She was also named after a certain dog from horror fiction for her personality as a feral cat. We found her as a kitten along with her twin sister in our recycle bin after their mother never returned to them one day. Sadly, her twin sister (BooBoo) was hit my some asshole in a pick-up. Cujo however, lived to be a ripe old age of 22. She died curled in her sleep under our back porch.

Marble - Marble was a black & white English Spotted Tabby and is still the sweetest goddamn cat I've ever laid eyes on. Incredible patience, too. You had to try and **** him off. He was also a lap cat. Whenever I was on the couch, he'd climb on top of me.

Angel - A muted tabby. And she was faaat. Over 20 lbs. I don't remember much, only that I used her as a pillow when I was young.

Maxx - Maxx was a brown English Spotted Tabby and a rescue courtesy of my godparents. My uncle Chris bought a cat for his son Kenny, only to learn he was allergic to it. So to our house he came. And for a good 10 years he remained there. He was a very loyal cat, always by my side when it was time to go to bed, and always curled up around my head like a bonnet as I slept. Weirdest thing, his tail curled up and only went limp when he slept, meaning you could always tell when he was awake and when he was sleeping.

Hal - A cat from a shelter. A very slender completely black Bombay named for 2001: A Space Odyssey. His quirk was that whenever he was alone (usually alone in the basement), he'd start howling.

Tom-Tom - My brother's cat which he adopted. Tom-Tom was originally an alleycat named George. Between the years of being an alleycat and being rescued by the shelter, he lost an eye and contracted FIV. He was also never neutered, so by the time he was eight, he was 22 lbs, but all muscle. When he rubbed against your legs, you'd lose your balance if you don't expect it. BTW: He's a lap cat. My legs fell asleep because of him once.

Dogs
Max - A black Lab that my mother and sister adopted. He adjusted to his new home well... until my dad came home. The dog went apesh!t trying to "protect" my mom, my siblings and me from my dad. Needless to say, it didn't work out.

Lucy - My current dog. She is a Shi-Tzu/Bichon we got Easter Monday '06 at a few months old. She's over nine years old now, but still retains a very puppy-like appearance albeit, a grey one. Dumber than a sack of hammers, but absolutely adorable.

Also countless goldfish and two hamsters named Fred and George. Nothing too noteworthy except GEORGE KILLED FRED in the heat of passion. I still don't know why.

I didn't say anything about my previous pets because there were about 20 cats and 5 fish. I've never had a dog though. But I guess Max would be a previous cat and a current cat because I had to move into my grandparents' house for a few months a while ago and my grandpa is allergic to cats, so we had to give Max away, and when I moved out of the house, he happened to be sick and so the SPCA hadn't given him away yet, so I got him back, thankfully.

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
I had 4 dogs, 3 of them died.

Pepper - The smartest of the 4. Very loyal, hated strangers, but loved our family. Lived around 15 years.

Buffy - Very big, and typically only loyal to my aunt and food. Lived around 14 years.

Rugby - Very muscular, very energetic. He wouldn't hurt a fly nor a soul, except he didn't know his own strength. So all the other dogs hated him because he would muscle them around. That's the way he played. Lived about 7 years.

The only one still alive is Polo. He hates kids for some reason. Very unfriendly to strangers but that's due to him going blind and deaf due to old age. He's around 15 years old. He has separation anxiety and constantly cries and pee's all over the place when he's alone in the house.

I also have 1 adopted cat named Mitch. He drinks toilet water, sits on laps, and knocks down personal belongings if he's angry. Sometimes when he's calm i like to nibble on his ears.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
The only pet I have right now is a cat named Pepper. She's incredibly independent and doesn't like to be loved on. If she wants love, she'll come to you for it. Surprisingly similar to her owner.....

I used to have a cat named Panini. She was my cat baby. When I picked her up, she would wrap her front legs around my neck and "hug" me while rubbing her cheek against my cheek. Just thinking about that chokes me up. She was the sweetest thing ever. I miss her a lot.

I've had quite a few dogs in my short 25 years, as well. My favorite would be Mr. B, a boston terrier. He was awesome. If you made like your hand was a gun, point it at him and say "BANG!", he would roll over onto his back and kick his legs like he was dieing. He would "sing" for you too. Coolest dog ever.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I currently have one dog. I don't know what breed she is, other than that she is a mix, I don't believe if we named her (I think my parents did, but I don't know what they named her.) and she is an absolute nightmare, but she is absolutely adorable.

Top Bottom