• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Your Dream Pair up Characters

gfan1984

Hey guys I wanted to discuss a topic, if you could pick the team ups for the next RE game who would you pair up? Here is my list...

Chris and Claire
Josh and Sheva
Leon and Jill
Sherry and Helena
Jake and Natalia
Rebecca and Raymond
Barry and Moria
Ada and Jessica

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I really like the idea of the Josh/Sheva team-up. (I sorta wish that was how RE5 ended; with Josh and Sheva playing out Desperate Escape while Jill and Chris finished Wesker.) Don't know if it would necessarily fit in a new game but it would've been nice to see it play out like that.

Leon/Jill and Chris/Claire are definitely interesting but to be perfectly honest, I would love to see the classic team-ups return if we were to ever see these characters again. Degeneration was a half-assed Leon/Claire team-up and I'd love to see it done properly.

Same with Revelations. I feel like Jill and Chris were only partners for such a short amount of time during that title, not to mention that I actually sort of missed the co-op option.

Another team-up I'd like to see would be Jessica/Raymond. We know that they were both double-triple agents but, aside from the ending scene of the game, we didn't get to see much of their interaction. Are they truly working together or are they just deceiving each other like they've deceived everyone else?

The more unrealistic side of me, as if the rest of my post wasn't unrealistic enough, would like to see Carlos and Jill somehow thrown together again. Maybe Carlos joined the BOW fight or Jill became a mercenary; who knows? I'd just like to see them in the same game again. I think they worked well together and it would be nice to see Carlos in a full co-op title.

Once again, not sure how any of that would fit into a future storyline, but I still think it would be interesting.

Great topic, by the way. It's always nice to see game-related activity instead of just 'What Are You Thinking?' thread updates.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I can't believe no one mentioned Jill/Claire yet. The 2 surviving lead females of the Raccoon City outbreak, Claire sneaking around and stumbling on that picture of Jill's supposed ex boyfriend in her STARS office, the 2 closest people in Chris' life, they're a pairing waiting to happen.

I'd also love to see Leon/Jill and Ada/Jill. Ada/Helena would be "interesting", too after their history with Leon.

Last edited:

MisterScott

Barry and Rebecca, mainly because despite the fact that they were both involved in the Mansion Incident are two of the four surviving STARS members and have recently made appearances we still never got to see them interact in the same game or movie.

Cure Zombrex

I'd like to see Sheva and Josh as a team, although they probably won't base another game in Africa. They'll just keep using the United States, but they could use Canada, as that is where Barry lives.

Lithium

For another numbered RE? Or Revelations 3. Two campaigns: Leon and Chris, Claire and Jill.
That'd be awesome...

Top Bottom