• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"You learn something new every day"

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Something my mom has always told me over the years. And it's true. So, tell us something you've learned today...no matter how big or small it may be.

I haven't learned anything new yet lol, so I'll let someone else go first.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Uh...I learnded how to fix a piece of broken code today. All by myself and everything. Ok, so it was more trial and error than actual intelligent thought but I like to think I learnderised something nonetheless.

Can't remember how I did it now though...so maybe I haven't actually learnated anything after all. Sad face...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I learned that girls named "Princess" actually think they're princesses..and therefore talk down to everyone around them.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Really pale people who get sun tans look like LOBSTERS insted of saying, Oh you've got a really nice tan, its HEY LOBSTER! ...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Really pale people who get sun tans look like LOBSTERS insted of saying, Oh you've got a really nice tan, its HEY LOBSTER! ...

Hey! Watch it buddy! I blame the German in my father's side of the family for my paleness xD I burn easily, but once it's gone..I have a sexy little tan lmao

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hey! Watch it buddy! I blame the German in my father's side of the family for my paleness xD I burn easily, but once it's gone..I have a sexy little tan lmao
Some one at work said they look like a lobster when they tan! >.> I BLAME THEM!!

And shaat it, your not pale !! lol this is in comparrison here! Im talking about ghost white skin, surely you know the british types that dont like tanning and think being pale is a sign of welth :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Some one at work said they look like a lobster when they tan! >.> I BLAME THEM!!

And shaat it, your not pale !! lol this is in comparrison here! Im talking about ghost white skin, surely you know the british types that dont like tanning and think being pale is a sign of welth :p

Well then, I guess I can say thay I've learned that some British folk think it's a sign of wealth, to be pale! :p and I learned that I'm not as pale as I thought..

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
that smoking a cigarette and eating a cheeseburger at the sametime will leave a nasty taste in you mouth.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I learned Tremor might have a lil Native American in her...

...which is why this surprises me lol. I have a lot of European ancestry on my mom's side, with some German, Dutch, Russian and Czech. On my dad's side I'm African and Native American. I'm lucky though, cause I think in my entire life, in spite of living in Oklahoma with it's freak heat waves and harsh sun, I've only ever had a slight sunburn on my face (probably because of my glasses lol). For the other 22 years of my life, I get a pretty tan. :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I learned Tremor might have a lil Native American in her...

I do! There's a lot of French, Cherokee and Sioux on my mom's side..while there's really nothing but German on my father's side. I wish I didn't burn so easily. My mom almost always tans...

Top Bottom