• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

yo

DescendantDroog

hello all, name is Blaine 18 and gettin ready for collage and first of all I'd like to say THIS IS A NICE SITE, really well put together. Yet I digress, I'm a long time fan of horror games and I always enjoyed resident evil when I played it but I am and always will be a Silent Hill fan over all when it comes to horror

but after picking up RE4, RE5 (which I actually like unlike alot of people), and Code Veronica which I haven't played at all yet I'm really getting into RE. While I really liked RE1 when I played it it never scared me so I stayed with Silent Hill that terrifies me to pants wetting proportions. Yet now I'm really really enjoying the world after a friend of mine got me interested in playing RE more so I may as well join up on a forum

hope to meet some awesome people and learn alot about the series as a whole (which btw I'm very well versed in the series I'm just never been a avid player

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
Welcome to the forums...I would warn u NOT to ask FalleN for ideas but I think he's infected and can no longer communicate on any level besides muttering "Itchy, Burny" repeatedly :rolleyes:

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Whats up its nice to see another person here I kinda have alot to post so here I go

If your starting RECV ask me any question I rule at that game and I KNOW you will get stuck. I agree on you with silent hill that game terrified me. I beat ****tered memorys once and i was DONE. I hope you like it here i have beat RE4 and RE5, if you have any questions on that feel free to ask. I hope you do well at college, (what are you going to do)and as where you said. "I hope I meet some awesome people"I AM AWESOME so welcome to the forums.

(yes that was long for me)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hello Blaine, welcome to REN! I think you're also a Fallout fan haha.

Top Bottom