• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xbox360 problem

the master of unlocking

i have an xbox and whatever a plug it into i can't see video and i neeeeeeeeeeeed to I need to know whats up with it soon because the demo is out on monday :O plz help if possible

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
hmm stange, how old it the xbox and did it work before if you using the scart box thingy then going into tv are the colours in correct..etc.
and i know its silly question, are you on the right AV channel

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
You were a little vague in explaining the problem, mate. Only thing I could advise - and it's the first thing Microsoft will, too, if you ring 'em - is to totally unplug all cables, peripherals (including hard drive) and whatnot, and re-attach 'em to see if that remedies the situation.

Hoady

Can you hear the sound still?Check the AV cable(the front where it plugs in the xbox)and find the switch that says TV and HDTV on it.Change it too whatever your tv is.

I had a problem like this it scared the crap out of me sometimes you might have to wait awhile for it to work.If this isn't the problem i don't know anything else.

the master of unlocking

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=844.msg20482#msg20482 date=1232860901]
Can you hear the sound still?Check the AV cable(the front where it plugs in the xbox)and find the switch that says TV and HDTV on it.Change it too whatever your tv is.

I had a problem like this it scared the crap out of me sometimes you might have to wait awhile for it to work.If this isn't the problem i don't know anything else.
[/quote]

yup i can still hear sound i will try check it

the master of unlocking

[quote author=iHadeSsS link=topic=844.msg20451#msg20451 date=1232828818]
hmm stange, how old it the xbox and did it work before if you using the scart box thingy then going into tv are the colours in correct..etc.
and i know its silly question, are you on the right AV channel
[/quote]
yes because i can still hear the sound on it. although the screen turns static-ish lol

Hoady

Yeah i think thats your problem man sometimes you gotta fiddle with the switch thing a little bit for it to work if not just try it later.When it happened to me i was just jumbling the switch and fiddling crap for awhile after like 30 minutes it worked, another time it worked immediately so its luck i suppose.

the master of unlocking

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=844.msg20499#msg20499 date=1232884654]
Yeah i think thats your problem man sometimes you gotta fiddle with the switch thing a little bit for it to work if not just try it later.When it happened to me i was just jumbling the switch and fiddling crap for awhile after like 30 minutes it worked, another time it worked immediately so its luck i suppose.
[/quote]

nah i found out my little brother plugged it in without turining off the power source first it sparked and the back of it is completely broken so im gonna send it back to microsoft or get a cheap one from somewhere

Hoady

[quote author=the master of unlocking link=topic=844.msg20555#msg20555 date=1232990341]
nah i found out my little brother plugged it in without turining off the power source first it sparked and the back of it is completely broken so im gonna send it back to microsoft or get a cheap one from somewhere
[/quote]

Ouch that sucks man do you get one for free from microsoft?

the master of unlocking

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=844.msg20654#msg20654 date=1233026950]
Ouch that sucks man do you get one for free from microsoft?
[/quote]

nt too sure i will say that it had red rings and if they completely mess it up the send you a new one apperently

i have been going to a friends house to play the demo lmao.
i planned that as soon as the demo came out i will play online co-op but now i can't :(

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
My xbox didnt let me play GTA4 awhile ago... came up with some red lights, but now its fine again, hope it lasts till RE5 comes outs ill be pwned if my xbox breaks down before the new RE game comes out.

I got 1 red light I think...It was so long ago now.. you'd think nothing is wrong haha until one day its gonna die on me for real an ill be X[

Top Bottom