• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst RE Moments

PinkHerb

Healing Item
Now, there are great moments in RE...but there are bad moments too. Tell us what you think are bad moments in RE History for various reasons. They can be from the games, movies, comics, books, etc

I have one and it is in RE6

The highway explosion and helicopter segment in Leon's scenario is pretty bad because things just happen for no reason. First, the military jet that falls on the highway, causing a chain reactions of explosions. I admit that I am not an expert on gas explosions, but i'm pretty sure that the blast radius wouldn't destroy the entire highway like that...correct me if i am wrong. Then Leon and Helene are rescued in a BSAA helicopter, there were two people in the chopper. (Three if you count the knuckle-head that jumps out of the bird for no reason while our heroes try to escape the explosion, he ded.) Then all of the sudden, the pilot suddenly dies while the other guy turned into a zombie...for no reason!! Seriously, what the heck happened?! How and why?! Then Leon takes the wheel, and QTE appear and making a mess out of the city before crash landing into plot convenience. This is one of many bad moments in RE6...ugh...

D

Deleted member 21244

Now, there are great moments in RE...but there are bad moments too. Tell us what you think are bad moments in RE History for various reasons. They can be from the games, movies, comics, books, etc

I have one and it is in RE6

The highway explosion and helicopter segment in Leon's scenario is pretty bad because things just happen for no reason. First, the military jet that falls on the highway, causing a chain reactions of explosions. I admit that I am not an expert on gas explosions, but i'm pretty sure that the blast radius wouldn't destroy the entire highway like that...correct me if i am wrong. Then Leon and Helene are rescued in a BSAA helicopter, there were two people in the chopper. (Three if you count the knuckle-head that jumps out of the bird for no reason while our heroes try to escape the explosion, he ded.) Then all of the sudden, the pilot suddenly dies while the other guy turned into a zombie...for no reason!! Seriously, what the heck happened?! How and why?! Then Leon takes the wheel, and QTE appear and making a mess out of the city before crash landing into plot convenience. This is one of many bad moments in RE6...ugh...
You just got my worst moment, the whole resident evil 6 prologue, simply make no sense... Also there are other part I dislike about resident evil 6...

Another worst moment in the Re series is resident evil 5 final battle, the whole vulcano part is **** and make no sense, wesker boss battle is one of the worst boss battle ever made in the history of videogame, he simply walk and move his arm... Total ****, look like this part was where resident evil 6 got his inspiration from XD

Mr.R

90% of Steve Burnside's scenes in Code Veronica. The whole plot of the first Survivor. Also, I agree with the previous post, RE5's final battle is pretty dull, but it doesn't make into my list though.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Here are mine:

1) The Mountain/Snowmobiling section of RE6. It is simultaneously SUPER boring, repetitive, and over the top action inspired. Annoying for sure.

2) The final confrontation between Chris and Wesker in RECV. They ripped off The Matrix and nothing worthwhile happens. They just wanted an excuse to use Matrix style fighting.

D

Deleted member 21244

Here are mine:

1) The Mountain/Snowmobiling section of RE6. It is simultaneously SUPER boring, repetitive, and over the top action inspired. Annoying for sure.

2) The final confrontation between Chris and Wesker in RECV. They ripped off The Matrix and nothing worthwhile happens. They just wanted an excuse to use Matrix style fighting.
How is the final combat taken from the matrix? They are completely different, there is no Kung fu, jujitsu ecc in code veronica fight, wesker simply punch Chris, and they fight like normal person would do, the only superhuman move that wesker does is jumping to deliver the fatal blow to chris, but that's it, he dosent do Kung fu move or other... How can that be matrix style fighting?

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkHerb

Healing Item
Regardless of Matrix styled tomfoolery , that fight was bad lol

i have another worst moment, its minor, and it is from RE4, but i have to get this off my chest because it bothers me greatly.

Leon and Ada's first meeting...it just bothers me how poorly they handled this. Leon being totally dismissive of meeting the woman he thought died 6 years ago, and he just shrugs it off like it is ain't no thang! There was no indicator that they have met prior to this mission, you would think that Leon would have a more emotional response seeing Ada again after Raccoon City! Also, what the heck is this rumor? Who told it to him or where did he heard it? Chris? It can't be because he has never met or heard of her prior to RE6. Yeah, he would have told Leon about Wesker just in case, but Ada? It just doesn't make sense! It bugs me how nonsensical this scene is!

D

Deleted member 21244

Regardless of Matrix styled tomfoolery , that fight was bad lol

i have another worst moment, its minor, and it is from RE4, but i have to get this off my chest because it bothers me greatly.

Leon and Ada's first meeting...it just bothers me how poorly they handled this. Leon being totally dismissive of meeting the woman he thought died 6 years ago, and he just shrugs it off like it is ain't no thang! There was no indicator that they have met prior to this mission, you would think that Leon would have a more emotional response seeing Ada again after Raccoon City! Also, what the heck is this rumor? Who told it to him or where did he heard it? Chris? It can't be because he has never met or heard of her prior to RE6. Yeah, he would have told Leon about Wesker just in case, but Ada? It just doesn't make sense! It bugs me how nonsensical this scene is!
Chris and leon meet before re 6, in code veronica is leon that tell Chris that claire is kept in rockfort Island, also in the darkside chronicles during the code veronica scenario Chris say that he knew who leon was, probably Chris told him about wesker, Infact during operation Javier leon mantion wesker many times..

Leon is a government agent and the government probably knew about wesker and the fact that ada was still alive since they have spy and resources to know evrything in the world, so leon was more concern about the fact that Ada and wesker were working togheter than the obvious fact that she was alive

I think the code veronica fight was good and not matrix styled, the Re 5 fight whit wesker are matrix styled

Last edited by a moderator:

RedfieldFan

Main RE games only.

In terms of gameplay:
As much as I love RE5, I hate the driving level. It's just boring and the boss is a giant pain when playing on professional.

In terms of story:
Probably the story in RE4. It's just so different from all the other games and barely resembles an RE game at all. Still a great game though.

RedfieldFan

Also leon did know that ada was alive since he saw her throwing the rocket launcher at him in re 2
Was Leon completely sure that it was Ada who threw him the rocket launcher?
Anyway, he wasn't really that surprised when he met her again. He also mentions that he had heard that she was working with Wesker.

D

Deleted member 21244

Anyway, he wasn't really that surprised when he met her again. He also mentions that he had heard that she was working with Wesker.
Leon wasn't 100% sure but since he heard her voice and we can almost see her it wasn't Hard to understand it was her

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Leon wasn't 100% sure but since he heard her voice and we can almost see her it wasn't Hard to understand it was her
I don't know... I mean, we're talking about the guy who didn't recognise Ada with her sunglasses on in RE4... :lol:

D

Deleted member 21244

I don't know... I mean, we're talking about the guy who didn't recognise Ada with her sunglasses on in RE4... :lol:
Didn't he? I think he knew from the start that it was Ada, Infact after she take her sunglasses of he wasn't surprised and just say Ada whit normal voice

Mr.R

I think he was pretty sure. He says "Ada? Is that you? Ada!" So...I think he knew.
I like the way they meet in RE4, on which Leon seems a bit angry, asking if it was true that she worked with Wesker.

Top Bottom