• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Worship Area Chapter Tips.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Okay here are some tips for the Worship Area chapter. I was playing online an me an some dude found out some things...

First tip... only really applys after you have a RPG inf ammo for those that really dont like those horrible laser things shoot a rocket where the orange circle is to stop the lasers from firin'

worshiparea1.jpg

An the second Tip is how to find some extra tressure in the room after the laser room...
Make the lasers point into this skull piller, yes the one in the picture, to open the closed doors, this is infact not a trap its where the golden beatle is.

worshiparea2.jpg

Haha hope you lots find this helpful make sure not to miss the blue emblem in this room as well, its in the room with the dead person, an the two spiders come out of the ground when you enter it. before you exit the room look up... Bingo.

But you probaly all knew about it already though, Right?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
thank you :)
I'd take the time to do all the chapters but I cant be bortherd with the explinations some people just dont understand sometimes lol.
Id make a picture guide easy if I could take decent pictures of my own. I'd enjoy doing that as well lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
All I can say is that puzzle is so easy you only need to move a few lasers just look at what ones need moving
I run where the lasers need to go an point em in all the right directions its simple cant explain how to do it quickly though.. hell no, lol to difficult to explain If I can ill post pictures but till then Id go on youtube an look it up. sorry man I dunno how you find it hard though haha

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
RE5.;31454 said:
All I can say is that puzzle is so easy you only need to move a few lasers just look at what ones need moving
I run where the lasers need to go an point em in all the right directions its simple cant explain how to do it quickly though.. hell no, lol to difficult to explain If I can ill post pictures but till then Id go on youtube an look it up. sorry man I dunno how you find it hard though haha

found a walkthrough , and i need tips for a Under 5 hour Speed Run (i do have all magnums ,Ithica, Sniper , and soon the Hydra Ulimited ammo and 5 Rocket Launchers)

Top Bottom