• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Wooden mount?

StarsiderdotSajun

Just finished the RE1 remake for the first time, loved it! But I'm a little confused sort of...

What in the world is the wooden mount for? I found it on a desk in the "u-shaped" hallway on the eastern side of the mansion and carried it for literally the whole game. By carried I mean I put it in the item box of course but it's still frustrating having that item the whole game and never using it...

I couldn't figure out a single place to put it and when you examine it all that happens is you see that it's got blank pages stuck to the inside of it.

bruno

Chief Researcher
If you use in a fireplace near the u-shaped corridor, you'll get a map from it.
there's a se of stairs near the u-shaped corridor. When you exit the corridor to the stairway corridor, follow the corridor to the other end (upstairs) and you'll find that room. Don't forget your ligter, if i remember correctly, the fireplace is unlit.

StarsiderdotSajun

Ah, I see, well I figured out literally every puzzle by myself, kind of weird that something as simple as that stumped me..

Then again I only realized that you could light the fire about 3 hours after I gave up trying to figure out what the wooden mount was for, so by then I just figured it was supposed to be some neat little thing you could do but it didn't actually serve a purpose. /shrug

Top Bottom