• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Will we see the old school monsters or new monsters?

Zacmac90

I know we'll have zombies, but what about zombie dogs, hunters, lickers, giants snakes or alligators, etc....they also made Resident Evil scary and heart racing and we cant forget the Tyrants of course. So what do you think?

PS...It looked like some of the zombies were running in the trailer, is this true or will zombies still be the slow ones?

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Hopefully the running zombies were crimson heads or something. I'd like to see the cerberus, lickers and crows (even though they were a pain in the ass) make a return at least. I like hunters too but there were plenty of those in Revelations :)

Zacmac90

ahh yes crimson heads, how I miss them...made zombies that much more frightening and dont crows only attack if u attack them {unless im wrong}

bruno

Chief Researcher
I know we'll have zombies, but what about zombie dogs, hunters, lickers, giants snakes or alligators, etc....they also made Resident Evil scary and heart racing and we cant forget the Tyrants of course. So what do you think?

PS...It looked like some of the zombies were running in the trailer, is this true or will zombies still be the slow ones?

Until now, only the zombies and J'avo have been confirmed. However, these will be running zombies, and they won't be the result of t-virus infection.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
I definitely wouldn't be surprised, since the mercenary's story is in a part of Europe, with B.O.W's running rampant, if Hunters were running around at some point in the game, since i'm sure that the viral agents were on the black market, the older B.O.W.'s that we all know, love, and fear, might be making an appearance.

*crosses fingers*

But there definitely will be new ones, and hopefully old ones.

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
I'd like to see hunters again. When it comes to the games I've played, I haven't seen them since CODE: Veronica.

Crimson heads would be cool, but if it's true that all zombies in this game will be running zombies, I don't see any reason for crimson heads.

Cerberus would also be cool, unlike the not-as-cool dogs we saw in RE4 and 5.

A tyrant or two would be nice to see again, as well.

Mr Sunshine

I'd like to see hunters again. When it comes to the games I've played, I haven't seen them since CODE: Veronica.

Crimson heads would be cool, but if it's true that all zombies in this game will be running zombies, I don't see any reason for crimson heads.

You should play Revelations. It has both hunters and a tyrant. Plus a lot of other old school characteristics from what I've seen.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon

If you go back and watch the trailer, or search up screenshots, you'll see a screenshot of Leon pounced by what appears to be a Cerberus, and Helena in the background aiming at the beast.

761px-RE6Wolf%27%27Death_scene%27%27.png

So, if there's Cerberus, i hope to see hunters, since they were sold on the black market as B.O.W's

*crosses fingers again*

Top Bottom