• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Will we see an undead Brad "Chickenheart" Vickers in Re3 remake?

Zacmac90

Brad has one of the most memorable deaths in not just RE history but gaming history (in my opinion) and since we didnt see him in RE2, we'll get to see the S.T.A.R.S pilot meet a violent and with that engine hopefully a GORRRRY death. So say they do and Brad is killed and wakes up with a taste for flesh, here is how id want it to go down..

The classic face meets tentacle:
When Jill is inside the RPD and say reaches the staircase to go to the STARS office, a cutscene plays showing Brads dead body for a few minutes until his fingers begin to slowly move, the camera slowly zooms in on his ****ed up face when his eyes shoot open and a bloody moan fills the air. He gets to his feet and turns his head to the RPD entrance and the scene ends with him staggering to the doors pounding on and snarling at it.

Next scene- Jill is running from Nemesis through the RPD, makes it through the doors and is surprised by her old buddy Brad who grabs at her trying to bite but is shoved back prompting a DECISION similar to Nemesis: Fight Brad (say as a mini boss?) or escape the area. If fight is picked, you put him down for good..if you run he goes after you till your far enough away in which Carlos runs into and kills him when he later approaches the RPD.

Thats just my fantasy scenario..what do you think?

PinkHerb

Healing Item
Hmm...i believe that if he does show up, then it might but that Nemesis would just chop his head off or put a tentacle through it...although in the classic RE2, i wonder how he got reanimated if his skull got penetrated?

Zacmac90

Hmm...i believe that if he does show up, then it might but that Nemesis would just chop his head off or put a tentacle through it...although in the classic RE2, i wonder how he got reanimated if his skull got penetrated?

I believe Nemesis tentacle went through his mouth or throat..hard to see

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
A lot of individuals actually can survive a gun shot through their mouth. So, assuming Nemesis didn't actually affect Brad's brain, then he incidentally infected Brad's brain. The lack of Vickers zombie in RE2 REmake is sad though.

Zacmac90

A lot of individuals actually can survive a gun shot through their mouth. So, assuming Nemesis didn't actually affect Brad's brain, then he incidentally infected Brad's brain. The lack of Vickers zombie in RE2 REmake is sad though.

Agreed and even if Brad didn't die by Nemesis, he was already infected so he was a dead man walking already. Nemesis just expedited the process

RedfieldFan

Maybe Brad will be put into RE2 after RE3 is released. I think the reason they didn't put him into the game immediately is to not spoil RE3 for new gamers. Or to old ones if he has a different death.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
That is the hope Redfield fan! A zombie Brad added in to RE2 later would be an amazing addition!

D

Deleted member 21244

I think they didn't put Brad in re 2 remake because they have other plan for him in re 3 remake... Maybe he is going to die in a different place and in a different manner that's why he didn't happear as a zombie infront of the rpd

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
The demo for the RE2 remake has recently been updated so that its possible to hear Nemesis chant "Stars" outside the RPD. So while "zombie Brad" didn't make an appearance in the actual game, its very possible that Capcom has plans to include him in a future patch. Maybe it will be unlockable only if you have save files for both RE2 and RE3 remake on your console. Other games have been known to do retroactive stuff like this in the past.

As for Brad's character himself in the RE3 remake, I hope that we get see some sort of confrontation between him and Jill. After all, he LEFT her and the other S.T.A.R.S. members back in the forest... In the original games he was a real coward so Jill probably had some sympathy for him, but if he's less of a coward here, I don't see why Jill shouldn't confront him. It can be something small, like Jill making a comment "You're gonna act tough now? Please don't let me remind you of what you did to us at the mansion".

It's also possible that Capcom purposefully never included zombie Brad in the RE2 remake because they have plans for him in the RE3 remake. Imagine how powerful and emotional it would be if Jill encounters zombie Brad and has to kill him... That would just be heartbreaking. There was a similar thing in RE2 remake where Leon and Claire can kill zombie Marvin and say "Sorry" afterwards, but its optional and while tragic, it's not very emotional since both Leon and Claire had only known him for like half an hour.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21244

The demo for the RE2 remake has recently been updated so that its possible to hear Nemesis chant "Stars" outside the RPD. So while "zombie Brad" didn't make an appearance in the actual game, its very possible that Capcom has plans to include him in a future patch. Maybe it will be unlockable only if you have save files for both RE2 and RE3 remake on your console. Other games have been known to do retroactive stuff like this in the past.

As for Brad's character himself in the RE3 remake, I hope that we get see some sort of confrontation between him and Jill. After all, he LEFT her and the other S.T.A.R.S. members back in the forest... In the original games he was a real coward so Jill probably had some sympathy for him, but if he's less of a coward here, I don't see why Jill shouldn't confront him. It can be something small, like Jill making a comment "You're gonna act tough now? Please don't let me remind you of what you did to us at the mansion".
I don't think Brad will ever be in Re 2 remake and the answer is because they probably had other plan for him in 3 remake and he will probably die in a different area and different manner instead of dying in front of the rpd

Top Bottom