• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Will there be anymore DLC?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
If you're looking at this thread you might wanna hear this.....
If you kill leon and claire in the ending credits you hear Chris say this:
Claire.....I lost you...and Jill....Umbrella will PAY FOR THIS I'll make sure they do....without mercy i'lll gut them down with my bear hands.....
When is this?!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I think it's if you let nemesis kill jill or it's Lost In Nightmares
That Chris sounds like RE5 chris so i'm guessing that

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I haven't seen or heard any of what you're talking about is what I mean... and I'd love to smoke whatever it is you're smoking in order for me to see/hear these things you speak of.
Actually i've been hit with even wierder things in this game
What i just said is a mere little ''bug'' to the other things i've seen

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
If you're looking at this thread you might wanna hear this.....
If you kill leon and claire in the ending credits you hear Chris say this:
Claire.....I lost you...and Jill....Umbrella will PAY FOR THIS I'll make sure they do....without mercy i'lll gut them down with my bear hands.....

cheers for this, i've never known this till you mentioned it....since i've skipped when the credits rolled (and yes i've went with the killing Leon S. Kennedy ending and won't bother with the Save Leon option when i do campain again on i assume Veteran? the next difficulty after Normal)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
if you use ps3 may i have your psn id? maybe we could play sometime lol
i also have the renegade pack, hate it lol

just realizing that you get your killing on the ps3 version, how much did you pay for that Renegade weapon pack? just wondering cause you now knowing i have the xbox 360 version, cause i've paid 4.99 to get the Elite weapon pack and after that i had left over microsoft points to also get the Renegade weapon pack.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
cheers for this, i've never known this till you mentioned it....since i've skipped when the credits rolled (and yes i've went with the killing Leon S. Kennedy ending and won't bother with the Save Leon option when i do campain again on i assume Veteran? the next difficulty aftI found alot of weird things listen to the Hero ending the whole way you'll hear something very odd
Also i was playing a game earlier and i was fighting Leon and we both killed each other but for some odd reason claire was there with her gernade launcher i don't know it it's a glitch or something but it's pretty damn cool

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
just realizing that you get your killing on the ps3 version, how much did you pay for that Renegade weapon pack? just wondering cause you now knowing i have the xbox 360 version, cause i've paid 4.99 to get the Elite weapon pack and after that i had left over microsoft points to also get the Renegade weapon pack.

i got those and he 6 skins for the uss cuz i pre ordered from amazon so they gave me those as a bonus ^^

Top Bottom