• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Will there be anymore DLC?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I just got done with the 2nd spec ops expansion pack and it sort of left me hanging... Will there be anymore missions or is that it?

JRfromGermany

i hope so, there is still potential in both teams.

3 mission per team would be great. Upgradable weapons and upgradable slots (4 instead of 3 grenades, second first aid/anti spray, 2 more magazines) would be awesome :D.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I sure hope so!

I'm absolutely in love with this game - I'm even warming up to the Echo Six team - and, even though I hold onto the fact that the first expansion pack was incredibly 'meh', save for the last mission with Sherry, I'm glad I broke down and bought the second pack because it got so much better; this is exactly what I was looking for out of this title. There's so much potential for expansion with both teams - maybe even seeing the two teams help each other out later on - that I would love Capcom forever if they continued making DLC for this game or even extended this little non-canon universe into another title.

Make it happen, Capcom, make it happen.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I remember seeing videos of both 'wolf pack' and 'echo six' fighting one another. I sure hope we get to play through that and they all eventually meet up & fight! ;)

because this looks awesome:

tumblr_m4nvn69J741rvvi29o2_500.gif

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
I remember seeing videos of both 'wolf pack' and 'echo six' fighting one another. I sure hope we get to play through that and they all eventually meet up & fight! ;)

what console do you play? ^^

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld

I know, right? I wanna see some serious, all-out battle and maybe, just maybe some cooperation once both teams get left behind in Raccoon - because I honestly think that, if they do expand, Echo Six will have some complications and they'll be intentionally left behind and on their own as well.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
well i would say a word, i know i just met you
and this is crazy
but here's my Id
so add me maybe? :p
JuAnJo_VeCtOr

Haha My PSN is muzicgurl90 ;)

I know, right? I wanna see some serious, all-out battle and maybe, just maybe some cooperation once both teams get left behind in Raccoon - because I honestly think that, if they do expand, Echo Six will have some complications and they'll be intentionally left behind and on their own as well.

I agree! I hope they eventually meet up and you have the choice of either cooperating with the other team... or not. Kind of like Killing Leon or not, but having two teammates against you that you have to fight either way. It would be awesome!!!!

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Haha My PSN is muzicgurl90 ;)

I agree! I hope they eventually meet up and you have the choice of either cooperating with the other team... or not. Kind of like Killing Leon or not, but having two teammates against you that you have to fight either way. It would be awesome!!!!
Its like you totally read my mind
more admiral qualities by story

Mindreader

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

Dude...Seeing it over and over again is like a scene from a hard hitting Mark Whalberg movie...Makes me hurt just watching it...

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
speaking of DLC, after i've got the Elite weapon pack. i've been starting to have a good kill/stat streak. I have to admit; before i got the Elite weapon pack my kill/stat were lewd. The Combat SMG is now my favourite weapon of choice, it's rate of fire compaired to the other SMGs is Precise. And this is from someone who prefers SMGs over Assult Rifles, would like to say also the Perferator is Exquise. Usually i don't use shotguns but the Perferator is an exception and my choice of a shot-gun when i use a shot-gun.

VeCtOr

speaking of DLC, after i've got the Elite weapon pack. i've been starting to have a good kill/stat streak. I have to admit; before i got the Elite weapon pack my kill/stat were lewd. The Combat SMG is now my favourite weapon of choice, it's rate of fire compaired to the other SMGs is Precise. And this is from someone who prefers SMGs over Assult Rifles, would like to say also the Perferator is Exquise. Usually i don't use shotguns but the Perferator is an exception and my choice of a shot-gun when i use a shot-gun.

ok so now i want that weapon pack -___-
any1 here willing to donate to my noble cause? xD

JRfromGermany

The Perferator isn't bad but i prefer the Assault Shotgun, the range from the Assault variant is much better. the Combat SMG is good, i think this weapon ties the first place with the Advanced SMG. The Cowboy Shotgun is fun to play, really good damage, but it lacks in range and low ammo with only 30 bullets.

Way tooooo many weapons are balanced (50/50) with "force", which is just stupid since modern firearms are overall pretty good, atleast one top gun should be in each class, as a bonus (or DLC) after capcom "bullied" us with hours/days of gameplay with "standard guns".

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
ok so now i want that weapon pack -___-
any1 here willing to donate to my noble cause? xD

well it's only 4.99 to get enough points for the Elite weapon pack, plus when you do decide to pay that, you'd also be able to get another weapon pack. well in my case it is so.... also got the Renegade weapon pack, just to have the Machine Pistol (pretty Ace weapon too)

VeCtOr

well it's only 4.99 to get enough points for the Elite weapon pack, plus when you do decide to pay that, you'd also be able to get another weapon pack. well in my case it is so.... also got the Renegade weapon pack, just to have the Machine Pistol (pretty Ace weapon too)

if you use ps3 may i have your psn id? maybe we could play sometime lol
i also have the renegade pack, hate it lol

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
From the lower core thing i've been hiting i'm guessing more maps
I'd really enjoy a Heroes Side of the story or RE2 characters meeting the Re3 characters that would be pretty awesome
I hope they do make a story like that but not very likely

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
From the lower core thing i've been hiting i'm guessing more maps
I'd really enjoy a Heroes Side of the story or RE2 characters meeting the Re3 characters that would be pretty awesome
I hope they do make a story like that but not very likely
Lol...I wrote a fanfic about that...

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
If you're looking at this thread you might wanna hear this.....
If you kill leon and claire in the ending credits you hear Chris say this:
Claire.....I lost you...and Jill....Umbrella will PAY FOR THIS I'll make sure they do....without mercy i'lll gut them down with my bear hands.....

Top Bottom