• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica will there be a RECVX 2

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
i mean in the end chris talks about taking out umbrella and stuff and wesker says he may be able to revive steve but now weskers dead so i dont know what are your thoughts

LordGolbez

It's Untelling What All Stuff Wesker Had Been Working On. Steve Could Make A Come Back, Maybe Not, But Who I Am More Interested In Hearing About Is Sherry.

If The Next Game Continues With The Current Line Of Characters Then There Could Be More Undiscovered Experiments Of Wesker's That Crawl Out Of The Woodwork, So To Speak.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I say ALL NEW CHARCTERS!!! BULLS__T!!! Na...i wan Jill and Leon to go in and see wtf Wesker was doin to people...i.e. Steve and SHerry...i really don't care which...

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I don't think there would be much reason to making CVX2. Chris took out Wesker already, so as far as I'm concerned at least, it's only a matter of time before Umbrella dies. Wesker always felt like the rotten core of Umbrella, with the others- Birkin and the like, simple interested in the science of the virus rather than it's military components. Sherry may be a loose end, though to be honest the thought of what happened to her has never come up in my mind until just now, and even in this case I don't really care. Same with Steve and I really liked him lol.

One of the things that Resident Evil is good at (though I feel they faultered a bit with 4 and 5) is coming up with very different stories for each of their games, with contant shifting between main characters. CVX2 would be redundant. As far as characters making a comback... you never really know. I think we're do to see Claire again, in something other than Mercs 3D.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
It's Untelling What All Stuff Wesker Had Been Working On. Steve Could Make A Come Back, Maybe Not, But Who I Am More Interested In Hearing About Is Sherry.

If The Next Game Continues With The Current Line Of Characters Then There Could Be More Undiscovered Experiments Of Wesker's That Crawl Out Of The Woodwork, So To Speak.
Yeah, We never did get to find out about Sherry. Wesker talked about her a little in the Wesker Report but thats all I know about her. Now ya got me curious.. damnit.

bruno

Chief Researcher
i mean in the end chris talks about taking out umbrella and stuff and wesker says he may be able to revive steve but now weskers dead so i dont know what are your thoughts
Haha, Umbrella's been taken down and Steve has been killed. Wesker only used him for t-Veronica samples. And Wesker's dead now, so it wouldn't be possible.

Wesker doesn't have sherry, he only managed to take a sample of Devil from her body because someone from the 3rd Org. was working in the US Government.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Whats the point of a RECV2?

We already know what happened not to long after that game thanks to Resident evil Umbrella Chronicles and Resident Evil Darkside chronicles.

Chris and Jill finally put a end to Umbrella and Leon and Krauser finally tied up the loose ends with the T veronica virus.

No need for a RECV2 really.

Alhough RECV is my favorite Resident evil game.

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
Unfortanaly Steve will not be back as the Charater Wesker is now dead. I like steve but he wont be back and they will probaly not be a RECVX2.

Top Bottom