• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 will the Xbox live bonuses be on ps3 at a later time?

LeOnKeNnEdY201

i had read at certain places that the xbox would have online features available on day 1 which would not be available on ps3, what were these extras and when will they become available?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Yes, they will be available at a later time for PS3 users as well.
They were 3 new multiplayer modes.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Yes, we still pay for them, just get them before the PS3 does. Does anyone have a date these things are available on the xbox?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Yes, we still pay for them, just get them before the PS3 does. Does anyone have a date these things are available on the xbox?
They should have been available on the release day already but i guess they ran into some technical problems if they aint out yet.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
-but they play resident evil 6 on a crappy dvd format that needs two discs...that should make you feel better

While i've got 2 discs in my case, only 1 is needed for me, and will only ever be needed. The other is just different languages, and since i'm english, my RE6 is only on one disc.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
While i've got 2 discs in my case, only 1 is needed for me, and will only ever be needed. The other is just different languages, and since i'm english, my RE6 is only on one disc.
This is true the second disc has only localised stuff meaning if u play the game in english u dont even need the second disc.

Top Bottom