• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Wii menu?

StarsiderdotSajun

I'm about to attempt my first speed run for the REmake and I was wondering if I can pause it with the Wii menu without running the clock. Thing is, I don't have 2 or 3 hours to sit down and play it all the way through.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Honestly I don't know, I usually do play it through, although you can just save the game and come back to it, I also do that. I do however, try not to pause or anything like that, unless it is just for a minute.

Torque

Yes, even after pausing the game, the timer will still be running. I'd suggest if you're going to do a speed run that you try and fit in atleast 2 hours to complete the game.

You should be able to complete it in under 2 hrs once you get the general concept and you know your routes and dodge, dodge, dodge those zombies. Remember, every second counts! ;)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Two hours? I don't know if that is really possible, I mean you have to do 3 for the rocket launcher, and that is pretty tough...

Top Bottom