• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Why doesn't lisa trevor kill jill

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
In the Cabin, when you are about to exit and you get knocked out by her, she obviously moves you to the centre of the room when your unconscious, but why doesn't she kill you, since when you wake up if you hang around you will get killed?

what is it, that stops her from killing you when she has the chance, but later fails to kill you.

?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
If think she didn't kill Jill or Chris because she probably thought that she killed them and then comes back and figures out that Jill or Chris is still alive.

Kagara

She might have just been very confused and unsure what to do. She hadn't been in contact with a human in some time, so she might not have been to certain to label Jill friend or foe. Maybe Jill reminded Lisa of her mother or something.

It wasn't just Jill or Chris she was attacking though, she also went after Wesker too. She might have just seen all humans as threat, considering what Umbrella did to her in past.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
all these posts sound about right, it must have something to do with confusion and anger, seeing another human confused her, but then probably the thought of umbrella experimenting came flooding back, and that tipped her over the edge.

Hollow-Words

iSmooshU;57396 said:
maybe Jill is her mother? o.o

but I highly doubt that could be true

Haha nah, it's not possible, because in the file from Umbrella histories.
Lisa Trevor's mom and herself was captured for umbrella's research. And her mother died first, but she didn't die and instead. Turned into the abomination she is in the game.~~~

Torque

Hollow-Words;57403 said:
Haha nah, it's not possible, because in the file from Umbrella histories.
Lisa Trevor's mom and herself was captured for umbrella's research. And her mother died first, but she didn't die and instead. Turned into the abomination she is in the game.~~~

ah ok

thnx for the info, i didn't know that. I tend to just skip through the files in most RE games :D

Hollow-Words

you're welcome ^_^
Haha well I know xD sometimes you just don't wanna read cause you probably know what it's about~~~ It's like you know what they sell in a candy store so why walk in and check out if they really sell candy~~~

anyways, I think I read this info off a forum build for Lisa Trevor, or at least a website for her and that's where I read it off~~~

T-Virus Rose

Wait,there's a website?!Ah!Now I've GOT to go look for that lol.And about the Jill thing,definitely not.I've looked into the whole Lisa story a good deal and Jill's a little over 20 years younger than her,actually.By the time the game took place Lisa would've been 47.

nemesis_lover

There's loads of reasons why she didn't kill her etc
1. Lisa thought she killed her by whacking her over the head, so left her in the cabin to either rip her face off or something evil like that.
2. Lisa got scared when Jill came into her Cabin, which nobody has done in years, so she hits her and makes a run/swagger from it.
3. Maybe after all the deaths she's caused to people that reminded her of her mum, maybe Jill stood out to her as a Mum and didn't want to kill the one thing that made her happy/fell good inside, so knocked her out, so she could keep her in the cabin.

There's many more reasons, but these three stand out for me. Lisa Trevor is a very interesting monster in the game, it made the remake a joy to play for the first time and many people forget her and only remember Nemesis and Birkin as the best monsters, but she has some great backstories and really sums up how evil Umbrella actually are.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
See the thing about Lisa, is it seems she kept some parts of her memory, humanity...I mean she wants revenge on Wesker in particular, and she seems to have the memories of her mother...that sperates her from prettty much every other monster...But as to why she didnt kill Jill/Chris...well that could be as simple as remember what she did to her own mother...took her face and sewed it on to her own...What if she was gonna do that to them, like a "House of Wax" type thing...

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
There's loads of reasons why she didn't kill her etc
1. Lisa thought she killed her by whacking her over the head, so left her in the cabin to either rip her face off or something evil like that.
2. Lisa got scared when Jill came into her Cabin, which nobody has done in years, so she hits her and makes a run/swagger from it.
3. Maybe after all the deaths she's caused to people that reminded her of her mum, maybe Jill stood out to her as a Mum and didn't want to kill the one thing that made her happy/fell good inside, so knocked her out, so she could keep her in the cabin.

There's many more reasons, but these three stand out for me. Lisa Trevor is a very interesting monster in the game, it made the remake a joy to play for the first time and many people forget her and only remember Nemesis and Birkin as the best monsters, but she has some great backstories and really sums up how evil Umbrella actually are.

agreed, and on your signature, that is indeed the moment i thought ****, and freaked out!

Top Bottom