• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Who's the mole?

potato

I just finished Revelation Story mode, so far can tell 2 people are moles, but what about O'Brien? Story says he is now an advisor and working on his story book.

But who in the right mind would give back a deadly virus to the mastermind and somehow he managed to walk out like a boss?

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
**Spoilers**

Well, O'Brien had already analyzed and received proof of the virus, so he probably didn't need that sample anymore. Plus, he knew Morgan was going to be arrested, so he couldn't do anything with it, anyway. Part of the story confused me a little bit, but I believe O'Brien seemed like a traitor at times, until it's ultimately revealed he only had hand in setting everything up as a way to stop Morgan and Veltro. The only moles were Jessica and Raymond.

Diva

Me and my sweet ass is on the way!
**Spoilers**

Well, O'Brien had already analyzed and received proof of the virus, so he probably didn't need that sample anymore. Plus, he knew Morgan was going to be arrested, so he couldn't do anything with it, anyway. Part of the story confused me a little bit, but I believe O'Brien seemed like a traitor at times, until it's ultimately revealed he only had hand in setting everything up as a way to stop Morgan and Veltro. The only moles were Jessica and Raymond.

He actually could, but that would be stupid, as the T-abyss virus would make him out of control just like Jack Norman, head of Veltro. well we all saw what kind of monster he turned into after infecting himself.
Who knows if he had the sample back? and he well knew he would be arrested and get a life time punishment for terrorism? well there would be a way of suicide and make another outbreak mhh?.

But i'm thinking, will we even know what happens with Jessica and Raymond..
even if they are just some TRICELL agents..
she has a sample of the virus, so we know for sure tat somethings going to happen with it.
but what, and will it be in for a new Resident Evil, id like to see more of those 2

Top Bottom