• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 who's played through the demo yet then?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
RE5 alerted me in one of my threads that the demo was about, so i have been msn-ing finding out who has got a hold of it and i have found someone, im off to have a gander and play the demo later, i shall tell you what i think of it when im back..anyone else who has played it, lemme know what u think.

Hoady

I've already played through it 2 or 3 times i absolutely loved it.The most notable thing i like is all the ingame stuff like giving and sharing items with sheva,when you heal and yell for help when your getting grabbed up also just swapping weapons in game.The fighting was good i think i did like 5 or 6 different moves with Chris alone and i also liked playing in the daytime.

I could go on but to sum it up everything was spot on the only negative thing i can say is just amp the AI up because the chainsaw guy would just stand right infront of you sometimes but they touch all that stuff up anyway.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive played it quite a few times now as well lol, The guy with the big axe all i can say is you can kill him! but im not saying how yet... coz you'll probly find out lol and have you seen chris preform a neck breaker? coz he does that on the demo too. :]

Top Bottom