• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City who's got the DLC Weapons (like Combat Shotgun)?

JRfromGermany

Hello.

Did anyone has the DLC weapons? are they better then the normal weapons?

i tried google and didn't found any stats about the "new" weapons.

bye.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I have them. I would consider some of them slightly, just slightly, better than the original weapons.

The Perferator and Combat Shotgun are really devestating.
The Cowboy Shotgun does require some time to get used to. It's really powerful, but since it's a double barrel you'll need to reload quite often and you can not have that many shells on back up.

The Machine Pistol and the Combat SMG are really useful, espeically the Combat SMG.

The Matilda is so far the only weapon that I wouldn't consider better than the original weapons since it's extremely weak and it's not good at medium and long ranges. But if you're really good then you can get used to the gun really quick.

The Anti-Matrial can either be good or bad, determining what kind of sniper rifle you perfer. If you perfer a Semi-Automatic then the Anti Matrial gun is going to disappoint you since it's a Bolt Action (Which doesn't make any sense because a Barret .50 Cal is a semi-automatic), but if you can handle a Bolt Action then this weapon is going to be really useful.

I haven't tried the Classic Launcher, but if it's like the regular grenade launcher that can be found scattered around the levels, then the Classic Launcher is really useful.

These weapons are really good and useful sometimes.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Unless it's free, I won't be getting any more dlc for this game. I already paid full price for what was basically half a game in the 1st place xD

Metal

the only DLC im getting is the spec ops missions. the costumes are a waste of time, becuase they look exactly the same just another colour switch, and im perfectly happy walking around with my heavy machine gun :p

The_Green_King

the weapon DLC is cool, but they arent really necessary to win. the weapons already included are just as strong except for the grenade launcher. i love this game but the DLC problems are ****ing me off. i paid $70 for the special edition and yet i only get half the game? **** that!!! hell the only time i can find anyone on matchmaking is on the DLC maps. i feel bad for you guys who cant afford the DLC cause no one seems to be playing on the old maps. even more screwed up is the fact that the Spec ops DLC (that you have to pay for) is more fun than the USS campaign. whats this world coming to?!?!

Top Bottom