• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which Re character would you like to date?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Yeah, it bothers me how people say it's racist. Nobody said anything about 4 or 6, and nobody cared in Outbreak when a black guy was killing white zombies.

Well for RE4 they were European who are still cacausians. This whole thing is stupid anyways... Racism is one of the dumbest concepts in the world. Hell, it ties us all down and holds us back as a race! The human race! =P

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
Clair would be cool...
but she's a survivor of racoon city , rockfort island and that hell hole from RE:revelations 2, so it's likely that she has an STD :'(

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Always Chris, and I hope CAPCOM gives him a solid beard in the next game. :nom:

Chris is probably going to die. Maybe they will give him a beard like Old Ben Kenobi and Jake is his padawan! :3
That would be ****ing bad ass!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Nah nah, Chris is gonna go on and make lots of babies, watch them grow, and die an old bearded man warm in his bed.

However I do kind of like the idea that Chris turns into some sort of mentor towards Jake. Oh the irony. I can see it at the end of the game he opens the helicopter door, beard blowing in the wind, and fires a grenade launcher at whatever monster Jake is battling.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Chris is going to have babies? Men can conceive? Is he going to adopt? I have so many questions!!!!!

I can see Chris being a mentor to Jake as well. It's perfectly set up and it would honestly be a series highlight imo! Something new and refreshing that would also feel like it was built up for a long time.

I absolutely LOVE t his picture with a passion!
12009720_10153122565540205_2498399302426262983_n.jpg

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
Nah nah, Chris is gonna go on and make lots of babies, watch them grow, and die an old bearded man warm in his bed.

However I do kind of like the idea that Chris turns into some sort of mentor towards Jake. Oh the irony. I can see it at the end of the game he opens the helicopter door, beard blowing in the wind, and fires a grenade launcher at whatever monster Jake is battling.
You love beard doncha?

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Don't you mean..... Sherry WESKER?! Mwwhahahaha

transcend_by_irahaf-d9cd8x6.png

And when this day comes..... you can call her "Alex"!
Evil Sherry would be pretty hot, however it would not be possible for Alex to do that due to Sherry's bond with G-Virus :suggestive:

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Evil Sherry would be pretty hot, however it would not be possible for Alex to do that due to Sherry's bond with G-Virus :suggestive:

I don't understand why it wouldn't be possible? If anything that would make it more ideal for Alex to do as it would allow her to use Sherry's vessel for a long time. In addition Sherry will theoretically live for around 400 years. The G-Virus would also debatably would make it easier for Alex to transfer because the strain would not pose as great as a risk.

The other problem is that Sherry would not be able to fight or resist Alex the way Natalia is. To be fair.... I don't think any of the protagonists can, Natalia is incredibly strong on a mental capacity. Sherry's isolated upbringing would also run in Alex's favor. I honestly cannot see how a scenario like this would not end up in Alex's favor....

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
I don't understand why it wouldn't be possible? If anything that would make it more ideal for Alex to do as it would allow her to use Sherry's vessel for a long time. In addition Sherry will theoretically live for around 400 years. The G-Virus would also debatably would make it easier for Alex to transfer because the strain would not pose as great as a risk.

The other problem is that Sherry would not be able to fight or resist Alex the way Natalia is. To be fair.... I don't think any of the protagonists can, Natalia is incredibly strong on a mental capacity. Sherry's isolated upbringing would also run in Alex's favor. I honestly cannot see how a scenario like this would not end up in Alex's favor....
Well doesn't Sherry have some sort of "Friendly" G-virus so she would resist any other viruses, it's kinda like fight fire with fire.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Well doesn't Sherry have some sort of "Friendly" G-virus so she would resist any other viruses, it's kinda like fight fire with fire.

If you're talking about her healing abilities. That is from the G-Virus, it successfully bonded to her body and gave her the benefits. She will also live to around 400 years as I have previously stated. I don't recall it ever saying she has immunity from other viruses. Even if she does.... Alex Wesker's consciousness is not a virus... it's just that, a consciousness. Another transfer wouldn't be an issue for her if it means having a nice, capable, and thriving body like Sherry. It's immortality that she craves, name me one other vessel in the RE universe that is also capable of this?

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
It's a tricky question. Most of them would be impossible to date and have a romantic relationship with since they'd be too busy saving the world from bioterrorism... I mean, my obvious first choice would be Jill but realistically speaking it would be better to just have a quick fling with her and then leave. Lol.

The only main character which I feel would work for long term is honestly Rebecca. She's more of a scientist now and isn't out on the field, which would be easier to work around. She's far from my favorite character in the games but she'd probably make for a pretty sweet girlfriend.

If we include supporting characters, I'd totally have a fling or two with Moira.... mmhmm, wouldn't mind continuing the Burton lineage, am I right?

And lastly, I would like to have some private time with the three Dimitrescu daughters if possible. Hopefully I'd survive the night but if they finish me off by sucking out my blood I'd still die a happy man.

Ikawaru

Necro time!

Claire w/o a doubt, and she's probably the only one who would like me back anyway considering her personality and hobbies so I could fantasize about several of them of course and give them "looks" but when it comes to the nitty gritty reality of human bonding and chemistry...everything points to Claire.

Jill is certainly "fling" material, I could see myself taking her to some private location and you know what but there would be no lasting bonds there. Jessica would fit into that category as well.

Rebecca is way too academic to do anything with and at best could see her as a friend who "knows stuff" and provides feedback on certain things I overlook.

Last edited:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
If we are looking at this purely from a physical angle, Ada would be my top choice.

But I think Rebecca would be the most real life relationship material in my eyes. She never felt hateful or angry - just looking to survive and I think that would translate well to a relationship.

Top Bottom